Prayer & science both credited for Duggar baby's progress

If it belongs nowhere else, it belongs here!
Donna Jean
antispam: human non-spammer
Designate the number of cents in half a dollar: 50

Prayer & science both credited for Duggar baby's progress

Post by Donna Jean »

Dardedar
Site Admin
Designate the number of cents in half a dollar: 0

Re: Prayer & science both credited for Duggar baby's progres

Post by Dardedar »

Yes, just how well is prayer at fixing the condition of a hole in the heart?
"I'm not a skeptic because I want to believe, I'm a skeptic because I want to know." --Michael Shermer
kwlyon

Post by kwlyon »

Darrel wrote:Yes, just how well is prayer at fixing the condition of a hole in the heart?
Actually, for your information, prayer, when used in leu of traditional medical treatment, has an EXCELLENT track record of "stabilizing" a whole host of medical conditions.

**Update: I feel I should point out to the less astute that may wonder by (though I would not think they would be freethinkers) that the above is just my stab at dark humor. Quotes were added where appropriate to reduce the chance for the terminally stupid to be harmed through unintentional misinformation.
Doug

Post by Doug »

kwlyon wrote:
Darrel wrote:Yes, just how well is prayer at fixing the condition of a hole in the heart?
Actually, for your information, prayer, when used in leu of traditional medical treatment, has an EXCELLENT track record of "stabilizing" a whole host of medical conditions.

**Update: I feel I should point out to the less astute that may wonder by (though I would not think they would be freethinkers) that the above is just my stab at dark humor. Quotes were added where appropriate to reduce the chance for the terminally stupid to be harmed through unintentional misinformation.
DOUG
Yes, nothing is more stable than death. The condition lasts for years...
"We could have done something important Max. We could have fought child abuse or Republicans!" --Oona Hart (played by Victoria Foyt), in the 1995 movie "Last Summer in the Hamptons."
Dardedar
Site Admin

Post by Dardedar »

kwlyon wrote:
Well, if we are going to go with the dark humor "ala kevin," nothing fixes a hole in the human heart better than you know who:

"I'm not a skeptic because I want to believe, I'm a skeptic because I want to know." --Michael Shermer
Donna Jean
antispam: human non-spammer
Designate the number of cents in half a dollar: 50

Post by Donna Jean »

Doug wrote: DOUG
Yes, nothing is more stable than death. The condition lasts for years...
HaHaHaHa Doug--good one! :lol: