HEY, WHERE IS EVERYBODY?

If it belongs nowhere else, it belongs here!
Betsy

HEY, WHERE IS EVERYBODY?

Post by Betsy »

Have too much fun at the goat farm last night to be able to log on to the forum today??? Hmmmm????
Savonarola
Mod@Large
antispam: human non-spammer
Designate the number of cents in half a dollar: 50

*cricket*

Post by Savonarola »

I was wondering where everyone is too...
Dardedar
Site Admin
Designate the number of cents in half a dollar: 0

Re: HEY, WHERE IS EVERYBODY?

Post by Dardedar »

Betsy wrote:Have too much fun at the goat farm last night to be able to log on to the forum today??? Hmmmm????
DAR
We missed you Betsy. You should come out and play sometime!

We went for a long drive around NWA today, looking for a new house. I really had a busy week tuning and with all the freethinker events.

D.
Betsy

Post by Betsy »

I really, really wanted to come out but didn't realize I'd already agreed to go to the stupid Ball at the Mall and the person I was going with wouldn't let me out of it. Man, those society events are lame. It's like going to a high school reunion, or one of your parents' parties, they're so lame.

So what did I miss? Was there a bonfire? Anyone get drunk and do flips into the hot tub?
Savonarola
Mod@Large
antispam: human non-spammer
Designate the number of cents in half a dollar: 50

Post by Savonarola »

Betsy wrote:Was there a bonfire? Anyone get drunk and do flips into the hot tub?
No more missing our parties, Betsy, if for no other reason than to show the rest of us how to have fun.
Betsy

Post by Betsy »

Heyyy, what is this? Some kind of "What happens at a freethinker party STAYS at a freethinker party" deal?
Dardedar
Site Admin

Post by Dardedar »

Betsy wrote:Heyyy, what is this? Some kind of "What happens at a freethinker party STAYS at a freethinker party" deal?
DAR
I was kinda pooped after a really long week. We watched a Penn and Teller "Bullshit", some funny Daily Show clips, had some laughs. Good clean family fun. We need have these little parties more often.

D.
Betsy

Post by Betsy »

Oh. You're right. You DO need me.
JamesH

Post by JamesH »

The wife and I had a great time at the party. It was a great freethinker weekend for us. We had a great time as the studio audience at the call in show on Friday night and then the meeting Saturday afternoon was I believe one of our best meetings ever. The only thing that might have made the party better was.........well a few christians, a few lions-no,no,no, -I should not say things like that!

The party was great and I understand about being tired after a long week. I hope that we can do that again.
JamesH
"Knowledge will set you free, but freedom comes with responsibilities." I know that someone had to say that before me.