Shameless Plug

If it belongs nowhere else, it belongs here!
Tamara

Shameless Plug

Post by Tamara »

One of your local Freethinkers, me, will be absent at the next meeting because I will be dancing in one of the numbers at this years' Dance Coalition concert at the Walton Arts Center.
The performances are this Saturday, March 25th at 2pm and 7pm, but you'd better come to the later show, after the meeting, or I'll tell Darrel and Doug that you like dancing better than freethinking.
Tickets are $13 and you can get them at the door. It is general seating, first come, first get good spot. I'm in the Cuban dance, in the red top :)
WindFem3

Darn!!!

Post by WindFem3 »

Hey Tamara -

So sorry I couldn't make your dance performance. I told you last month that I was going to try, remember? Unfortunately, our schedules here precluded us from attending anything (meeting or dance) yesterday. *sigh* Very frustrating. I really hope the recital went well.

Sounds like we missed a good Freethinkers meeting, too. Even worse, we might not be able to get down to Fayetteville again until May!
Aargh . . . :(

Please give our regards to Darrel, Doug, and everyone.

Always,
Sherry H.
Springfield, MO.
"An independent mind, a strong heart, and a free soul."

Post by Guest »

Hi Sherry,
It's too bad that we won't see you for awhile. We always enjoy seeing you both. The dance went well, but I am also glad it is over. Now I can have my Saturdays back! I'll say hi to the gang for you. Take care!
domanton
antispam: human non-spammer
Designate the number of cents in half a dollar: 50

Re: Shameless Plug

Post by domanton »

say hi to the gang from me too
Sharp & Fellows Inc. has been in business as a railroad contracting company since 1877.