Frank Whalen

If it belongs nowhere else, it belongs here!
Dardedar
Site Admin
Designate the number of cents in half a dollar: 0

Frank Whalen

Post by Dardedar »

DAR
I was nosing around Frank Whalen's old website. Looks pretty much dead. Seem's he hasn't done a show since about March, and by "show" I mean some kind of web-stream that you have to pay for. Whalen used to have a show on 104.9 "The X." It was a call-in talk show consisting mostly of extremely bizarre, off the deep end, right-wing conspiracy theories and a lot of UN bashing. At times it wasn't completely insane but that seemed like a minority of the time. I have a CD of the better bits if anyone is interested. Anyway, through the power invested in me (by the Dark Side of course) he was let go from this popular teenage radio station and went off to utter obscurity on the internet.

Anyway, being a good evangelical Christian, I noticed he has a very important link everyone should be interested in checking out immediately:

Find God Now!

A picture of Frank:

D.
Doug

Re: Frank Whalen

Post by Doug »

The link is dead.

So does this mean God is dead?
"We could have done something important Max. We could have fought child abuse or Republicans!" --Oona Hart (played by Victoria Foyt), in the 1995 movie "Last Summer in the Hamptons."
Dardedar
Site Admin

Re: Frank Whalen

Post by Dardedar »

Doug wrote:The link is dead.

So does this mean God is dead?
DAR
That was my understanding.

That link brought to you by Nietzsche.