Looking for a good doctor

If it belongs nowhere else, it belongs here!
BunnyProle
antispam: human non-spammer
Designate the number of cents in half a dollar: 50

Looking for a good doctor

Post by BunnyProle »

Hello. I'm new to the boards here but I've lived in Fayetteville for several years.
I've never had a regular doctor. And since I recently acquired health insurance and am in my early 40's, it's high time I find one.
I just want to find one that isn't morally judgmental or too religious. I want a doctor who practices true science based medicine and who is very logical.
I'm not necessarily looking for a completely unemotional Spock here. A McCoy-like character would be pretty awesome actually.
I'm looking for both a general practitioner and someone in the psychology/psychiatry field.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Dardedar
Site Admin
Designate the number of cents in half a dollar: 0

Re: Looking for a good doctor

Post by Dardedar »

I've had the same doctor here for about 24 years and have always had a good experience with him. I can recommend him. William Kendrick in Springdale:

http://www.healthgrades.com/physician/d ... rick-y67cq
"I'm not a skeptic because I want to believe, I'm a skeptic because I want to know." --Michael Shermer
BunnyProle
antispam: human non-spammer
Designate the number of cents in half a dollar: 50

Re: Looking for a good doctor

Post by BunnyProle »

Thanks for the response. He sounds like a good doctor. But I'll be biking so I'm going to try to find one a little closer to my house.
I guess I should have said something about that in the first place. The closer to the Dickson/Square area of Fayetteville the better. That isn't to say suggestions a little farther away are not wanted. A really good doctor is worth the trouble. Hopefully I can get a short list of them to choose from.
And Dr. Kendrick is definitely on my list.