Troll Smear Goes Here

If it belongs nowhere else, it belongs here!
Dardedar
Site Admin
Designate the number of cents in half a dollar: 0

Troll Smear Goes Here

Post by Dardedar »

We really don't like to delete posts, lest they hold some redeeming value or even feeble childlike attempt at communication. So in the interest of letting this fine representative for the conservative, rightwing, climate change denial position express themselves to the best of the their ability, I will repost some of their attempts today that didn't quite make the cut. Let's put the poop all in one pile eh?

If this person finds they can rise to the level of being able to, perhaps choose a consistent phony name to hide behind, and then put forward arguments for their positions (rather than wasting time with the following type of junk), it would be much appreciated and we can proceed to give them the proper spanking they so richly deserve, based upon the error of their arguments.

Troll smear posts, just today, that didn't make the cut:
Inequality like a bunch of sissy, pussy, cunty, bitches making a forum about "free thinking" then censoring it because 1 guy fucking raped them months and months ago? Your board wasn't always like this, when I fucked you guys in your pussy holes before people could see my FREE THOUGHTS, thus the faggoty name of your shitty site. Now, you should call yourselves what you've always been, vaginal cunts who are scared of true free thinking. Keep listening to whatever CNN tells you and thinking that is somehow your own free thoughts. R-E-T-A-R-D-S. Defined.

I FUCKING OWNED YOUR FORUM. I MADE YOU FAGGOTS CENSOR YOURSELVES JUST WITH MY AWESOMENESS AND FUCKING OWNAGE. BITCHES CAN'T WIN ON FACEBOOK, YOUTUBE, OR EVEN YOUR OWN SHITTY FORUM. SUCK MY FUCKING DICK AND THE MOD THAT READS THIS WILL BE TOO MUCH OF A FUCKING BITCH TO LET IT GO UP. BITCH PUSSY CUNT BITCH CUNT. YOU AREN'T WORTH ORIGINALITY. THANKS TO Darrel and Girolamo FOR REMINDING ME IN EMAILS MONTHS AND MONTHS AFTER THE FACT THAT YOU MORONS EVEN EXIST. YOU'RE SO INSIGNIFICANT I FORGOT.

Your site is as fucking gay as you are. Approved comments are not free thinking. Censorship pussies. Darrel fucks men in the ass and you want to keep it hidden. I'll fight that pussy bitch ANY day of the week. Come get me bitch, uktt1(at)gmx(dot)com (you suck at setting up forums too much to let it put addy's in, dumb fucks) unless you're a fucking pussy who just sits at a computer trying to start arguments and can't back shit up. It's not facebook, youtube, or your censored forum anymore bitch, lets go cunt. Seriously, I'll set it up and fly there this weekend pussy. I know you're too pussy to do shit, let alone let this post go up. Deny it mod, just so Darrel doesn't see it and cry like a pussy bitch.

First off, you're all pathetic. A bunch of "adults" who need to come online and talk about how nobody else in the world is open minded like them is pretty weak. Plus, you guys just seem to be blinded liberal morons caught up in supporting 1 side of a fake game. Global warming had to be switched to climate change because your little theory is wrong. It was global cooling in the 70's. It seems like educated people would have the ability to think logically. Why did 1500 scientists sue the IPACC for misquoting their research which found the OPPOSITE of what you guys claim? Just keep ignoring that fact and you'll be all good.

PS. Darrel is a raging faggot. I saw him at the gay bar on Dickson last Saturday getting awfully close to another "free thinker".

Re: Science News of the Day
by David's Front Door » 30 Nov 2011 09:30 am
I'm sure whatever mod reads this is too scared to put some truth on here but I'll say it anyway. You're all dumb. You're all tricked into thinking Darrel isn't a huge faggot but he is. Hell, most of the "mods" here are. Girolamo Savonarola sent some gay little message like a 10 year old on Youtube taking 3 words from each sentence and trying to tear it apart. He failed even then, which is absolutely sad, but he was trying none the less. And he tried to say he was a real scientist....HAHAHA

Does the science dept force you to take "Being Retarded Online 101" or did that just come naturally? Good luck not being a failure, it's going to be a tough road.

The following one was posted several times, which ironically seems extra redundant.

Re: Science News of the Day
by sdfsdfsd » 30 Nov 2011 10:12 am
I noticed that since my last visit here you have added pre-approved comments because 1 guy owned the entire free thinking movement?

Scared pussies have pre-approved forums because they KNOW they are full of shit and don't want anybody who doesn't agree with them.
Scared pussies have pre-approved forums because they KNOW they are full of shit and don't want anybody who doesn't agree with them.

Re: The latest conservative misrepresentation-du-jour
by cENSORSHIP » 30 Nov 2011 09:51 am

Censorship pussies afraid to put my comments up. You can suck my dick if you don't approve this. Know you're a bitch. Know it. Stupid bitch.

But I want you to know you are a huge pussy.

You are scared of me.

You can't beat me with words, fists, or ideas.

I'm smarter, stronger, faster, and better in every way.

I OWNED you. I OWNED your shithole site. I OWNED your whole belief system. Send me another 4 page letter breaking down my post 1 letter at a time.

But know that you are scared of me. uktt1 @ gmx . com

When this person wasn't ranting with the above, they actually took a few moments to try and make some points from their climate change denial perspective. All standard silliness and misinformation of course. It seems to me that if this conservative rightwinger actually had good reasons for their beliefs, they wouldn't spend so much time making a disgrace of themselves as we see in the display above. Didn't they learn anything from the last time they made a fool out of themselves like this?. They wank about censorship but unfortunately are too stupid to make themselves aware of the fact that no content of a single one of their posts has been deleted. Not the last time, and not this time. Why would anyone want to restrict a conservative from trying to express the true nature of what goes on between their temples? The true depth of their understanding of these issues? Not I. They make a better case against their position than I ever could, and as this person knows from the spanking I gave them on Facebook, I'm pretty good at it.
"I'm not a skeptic because I want to believe, I'm a skeptic because I want to know." --Michael Shermer
David Franks
antispam: human non-spammer
Designate the number of cents in half a dollar: 50

Re: Troll Smear Goes Here

Post by David Franks »

A cursory analysis of this fertilizer indicates that the troll in question subsists on a diet of fourth-grade boys' restroom talk. I hope he's a fourth-grader, because if he's still hanging around in elementary-school restrooms, the authorities should be notified.
pussy, cunty,...vaginal cunts...
You are repetitive and redundant, and you repeat the same tautologies over and over and over.
Approved comments are not free thinking.
Your comments aren't any kind of thinking. You write from the gut, and we all know what comes out of a gut.
A bunch of "adults" who need to come online and talk about how nobody else in the world is open minded like them is pretty weak.
And here you are, proving it in spades. Except for the "adult" part.
I saw him at the gay bar on Dickson last Saturday...
When you spend all of your time at a gay bar, you're bound to see somebody there. Did you ever get a date?
...caught up in supporting 1 side of a fake game.
And here you are, pretending you support the side that makes the game a fake.
....lets go cunt.
Wow-- thanks for the invitation. Although I'm quite fluent in English, this is the first time I've ever seen "cunt" used as a verb. How, exactly, does one cunt, and where does one go to cunt? Is equipment involved? Do I need to rent special shoes that have been worn by other people?
But I want you to know you are a huge pussy.
That explains my unruly hair and tremendous popularity.
You are scared of me.
Knowing the source of my feelings of vague dread and sense of impending doom lifts quite a burden. Thank you.
You can't beat me with words, fists, or ideas.
After the beating you've given yourself, there's not much point in beating you further, Mr. Pulpy.
I'm smarter, stronger, faster, and better in every way.
If that were true, you wouldn't have to tell us. Thanks for clearing up the matter. I hope you didn't spend six million dollars on your procedure.
I OWNED your shithole site.
Funny-- it wasn't a shithole site until it came under your ownership. The previous owners did a much better job of operating it. Slumlord.
"Debating with a conservative is like cleaning up your dog's vomit: It is an inevitable consequence of your association, he isn't much help, and it makes very clear the fact that he will swallow anything."
Savonarola
Mod@Large

Post by Savonarola »

For the record:

Here's a direct quote from his response to my "4 page letter" he mentioned:
ike bone wrote:I didn't actually bother to read all that
This tends to be the M.O. for people who still deny that climate change is real. The irony here is that he accuses us of being cowards and censors (demonstrably false) while we beg him to put forward an actual argument. (Instead, he gives us body part references.)

His latest spam email argues that Chuck Norris jokes prove that climate change isn't happening.

If you want to be taken seriously, all you have to do is make a serious argument. Yes, the alleged "scared pussies" who are allegedly "full of shit" are challenging you to make a real argument for your climate change denialism. You know, again. Here's the catch: You have to be actually willing to read the sources Darrel posts.
Dardedar
Site Admin

Post by Dardedar »

Not only has our new conservative climate change denier been posting all over our forum (he's not very good at putting things where they belong so I've helped him out), he has been sharing his wisdom with us via email. He keeps claiming that we are censoring him and afraid to address or allow his material to be posted. Quite to the contrary, not only has all of the content of his posts been posted (nicely organized in this thread) now enjoy the wit and wisdom of his clever emails.
Those interested in the psychology of this display of a most puerile undeveloped conservative mind will notice the emphasis upon his genitals, denigration of women and a consistent obsession with homosexuality.
Pre-Approved Comments Aren't Free Thinking
Message flagged Wednesday, November 30, 2011 11:01 AMMessage body
Subject says it all. Censorship. From people who are too scared to hear the side of the argument that disagrees with them. You just know you'll be proven to be morons if ANYBODY is allowed to post. Might as well keep it to like-minded "free thinkers". Stupidity, defined. Enjoy being vaginal cunts.
And another:
I really hope that was a desperate attempt to feel good about yourself. I take it you don't know how simple it is to change an IP address to a website. I'll tell you. I click a button on my browser, 1 time. That's it. So much wasted time. Like you typing out a fucking novel in an attempt to get under my skin. I had honestly forgotten about your shitty site but now I'm going to fuck it in it's gay little ass.
Tyler T. is furious that this didn't work out for him.
"I'm not a skeptic because I want to believe, I'm a skeptic because I want to know." --Michael Shermer
Dardedar
Site Admin

Post by Dardedar »

More wanking from our distraught climate change denier. This fellow, let's call him Tyler, is quite upset about a spanking he (and a few others) received back in May. That's when you know you've been whupped, when your bottom is still sore six months later.
Re: Censorship in America
Posted by Children » 01 Dec 2011 10:25 am
So great to see people still using the 10 year old internet troll standard. Breaking people's posts down into fragments of sentences really only makes you look desperate to win an argument that you're trying to start.
How is he a liar? He claims this place is for "free thinkers". If it's "free thinking" then why require approval? That's not free thinking, that's approved thinking.
How is he a liar? He claims I'm the same person who came to some stupid meeting you guys had. NOT TRUE.
Yes, that is not true. When did I claim you came to a meeting?
I could care less about your retardation regarding global warming, Al Gore, or any pop-culture movies fill with inaccuracies made to speak to the blind followers aka the masses.
How is he a liar? He claims he's a mature adult then says things like "teh gay" like a 12 year old flaming on the internet for attention.
Oh this is rich. A person who writes as demonstrated in this thread, complaining that I spelled "the" as "teh." Please forgive me.
How is he a lair? He acts like he is actually saying something but he's really just trolling. See his lies about me being somebody on Facebook. He just posts how all he does is try to start Facebook wars, again like a 12 year old trolling because nobody listens to him in real life.
I know you guys are scared, you only let 1 of my posts go up then asked a bunch of questions that were answered in the others. That's ok. I get that you're grown ass adults with nothing better to do than troll online and surround yourselves with like minded fools who are as easily tricked as you.
I broke this up so you could jump on 3 words out of each sentence easier in hopes that you'd at least put it up for the 10 people who visit the site this year to see. I don't think anybody outside your pathetic little cliche actually takes anything you say seriously anyway. If they do, I truly feel sorry for them as much as I do for you. Good to see Darrel found 1 other person as confused and sad as he is. Maybe you put this up, probably not too scared, but you didn't put up my other responses because they don't help your concept of "free thinking" aka censored liars pretending to be smart.
All of your responses have been put up. So the one little point that you though you actually had a chance of getting right, censorship, turns out to be just is just as false as everything else you have said. What a pitiful and embarrassing display.
Dardedar
Site Admin

Post by Dardedar »

And another.
Re: Truth is Timeless
Posted by Truthiness » 01 Dec 2011 10:27 am
Why talk about truth here?

This place is the opposite of truth, it's approved truth aka bullshit that agrees with the opinions of the mods. I can't say the people in charge because that actually makes them sound significant in anyway. Rather, they are just pathetic 40 year old trolls who spam Facebook and start flame wars for attention.

AND I GUARANTEE WHATEVER MOD READS THIS IS TOO SCARED TO PUT IT UP.

TRUTH.
Careful readers will notice the reference to Facebook, right after he claimed I mistakenly referred to him as someone from Facebook. Oops.
Savonarola
Mod@Large

Post by Savonarola »

Darrel wrote:Careful readers will notice the reference to Facebook, right after he claimed I mistakenly referred to him as someone from Facebook. Oops.
And then there's the email trail in which he confirmed that he was the same person...

ETA:

He has also used my email address to register new accounts on forums and websites and then gotten himself banned from them. (The idea, I'm sure, is to cause problems for me, but as I use that address only for FFForums stuff, it has zero impact.) Consider the following chain of events:
1. He registered using my email address on a MMA forum.
2. He got himself banned from this forum for violating its rules. (Sound familiar?)
3. He sent the following email full of feigned innocence, righteous indignation, and demands to be unbanned to the MMA forum's adminstrator. (He did essentially the same thing, plus more of the idiocy you see above, after being banned here.)
-----Original Message-----
Sent: 30-Nov-11 10:15 AM
Subject: What Happened??

I can't login. Why? I'm guessing you'll send some cryptic "fighter bashing isn't ok" or "don't be rude" but I honestly didn't do ANYTHING. My last posts were telling somebody where to watch the TUF finale, suggesting random fights for a fantasy card, and a post saying "cool video but that dude looks sketchy". Saying the dude looked sketchy is the closest thing to doing something wrong but it was an honest opinion and it wasn't the OP or a fighter, it was some random coach. Didn't say anything close to offensive, rude, or otherwise freeze/ban worthy.

[admin/mod username removed by Sav], please make this right. The absolute worst post I made was days ago about Bisping and a reference to somebody else calling him pillowfists. Several people said what I posted was funny and not 1 single person had a negative thing to say about me. You need to make this right. Is the only way to not get unfairly banned to pay you guys money? Is this the shakedown I'm seeing because there's absolutely NO REASON I should have been blocked in any way, shape, or form. Again, MAKE THIS RIGHT.
4. The MMA forum admin replied to the email address registered to the account -- mine! -- providing me with all of the above information.

But remember: He OWNS forums at will! He is in TOTAL CONTROL!

Comedy gold.
Savonarola
Mod@Large

Post by Savonarola »

Darrel has been doing this, but I just couldn't wait to share the latest from our new secret admirer! Enjoy!
Your troll forum for like-minded trolls who need attention from the internet to feel whole is still mired in internet censorship and other anti-free thinking tendencies.

Moving posts to unrelated forums. Censorship.

Quoting only fragments of sentences from posts. Desperate Censorship.

If you can't accept my free-thought ideas just say so. It's ok to be closed minded people, just be honest about it. You're liars at this point. You have a bullshit site with bullshit censorship. Your mods apparently think they have a bigger audience than they do. That's the problem with the internet and people who don't understand it like Darrel. Site hits come from people accidentally clicking and bots as well. I guarantee not more than 20 people per year read this and less than half of those actually evaluate what you had to say. The rest just see this place as another cliche, just like in high school. You guys are too sad to see that. If you did, maybe you'd open up a forum for people who can think independently. That wouldn't require pre-approved posts or mods who need to change quotes to feel good about themselves.

-----

The world of prosthetics will never be the same after this.

Three Boy Scouts and a 21-year-old volunteer scout leader at Florida's Camp Shands are accused of forcing a 12-year-old to drink urine, supposedly because he made a racist remark.

Joseph Wendell Reid and the others -- two 16-year-olds and a 15-year-old were supposedly "teaching" the younger scout "a lesson," according to authorities quoted in Ocala(dot)com.

The four allegedly lured the other boy away to an isolated area, says a camp director says who found plastic bottles filed with urine.

In addition to the charges filed against them, the boys' scouting membership has been revoked. In addition, Reid earns a spot in the Weird Crime Mug Shot Hall of Shame.

-----

This shows exactly why our prison system is failing. It's all down to politics and money.

Bradley Brainard of Atascadero was under investigation for selling drugs to prison inmates when police say they found something more. Police say they found video of the 49-year-old plumber "on a bed, naked, wearing a woman’s brassiere along with a chocolate Labrador" whom he was masturbating and orally copulating, according to an arrest warrant quoted in the San Luis Obispo Tribune.

Brandon Vongthongthrip has allegedly admitted to having sex with his pit bull more than 400 times over a five year period.
"Authorities first learned of Mr. Vongthongthrip's criminal activity when an anonymous caller contacted investigators at the Oregon Humane Society," Special Agent Austin Wallace of the Oregon Humane Society, told Salem-News.
The 20-year-old man had no prior arrests and has no history of mental illness. And yet investigators say they found pictures of him posted on the Internet of him sexually abusing his dog, an eight-year-old Red Nose American Pit Bull named Rocky.

This needs to stop and this forum is the one place that this information belongs.

-----

This is what you do for a living and you try to act like you know shit about science and politics? You're just another blue collar idiot with the opinions of a retarded chimpanzee. Oh and I guarantee you had to make up half of those. Professional musicians have REAL technicians, not some fake liar.

-----

He's some high school kid that googled a philosopher's name to try and make people think he has anything worthwhile to say.

Just another sheep, blindly following others and calling it free thinking.

-----

Mistaken, lying, whatever you guys need to call it to feel better about being an online cliche of adults who act like children and can't stand any outside opinions. I guess I understand, you don't actually have any education regarding the things you discuss so it's much easier to stay closed minded when you don't have intelligent influences.

Is it because you want censorship? There seems to be no other reason. If it is for proper modding and I am your example of who it is supposed to stop then why have I been able to post? Because I called you out on being vaginal. But the funny part is that even after 2, 3, 4 posts it's still approval only.

Breaking down posts to fragments of sentences (See how I keep full sentences, even 2-3 at a time?) to attempt to make a point only shows that you're clutching at straws to prove me wrong. Anybody can disprove a quarter of a thought, it's not that hard. It's what children do when they first get the internet and decide to be trolls. How's that working out? I'll mention Facebook more since you want to talk about how you get in flame wars w/ 11 year olds. Trust me, I don't have you on Facebook, I won't add you on Facebook. The internet is ignorant enough without reading what a piano repair man thinks about the climate.

-----

Did you find this information in a piano repair manual?

Look up the words "scientific" and "evidence" before you spout off with retarded comments that make you look like a moron.

God is real, and a magic snake made a girl eat an apple. And our cars have more impact on the planet that the fucking sun.

Are you guys 10 years old or just complete idiots?
Well, you have a picture up and since it looks like it's just some random, wide-eyed moron I'll assume it's you and say you aren't 10 based on how haggard you look. Option 2 it is.....

-----

Was the full sentence too much for your feeble mind to try to comprehend or was that just the best you could manage?

You might want to learn the most basic fact that spell check corrects you on the word "freethought". Just a thought before you turn into a douche who has to correct people about insignificant things. Well, I guess you couldn't actually argue what I said since it's true.

-----

Same way as all of you.

I realized that my opinions and beliefs were all based on what the news says. Then, I realized that when I tried to debate basic science/facts with people that, like you guys, I was always wrong and always being made a fool of. So I decided to find a group of people who believed what I did and refused to accept any facts that disagreed with those beliefs. Luckily, I found this forum and you guys even call yourselves free thinkers which makes me forget how easily manipulated my small mind is.

I'm just glad to have found you people who are only slightly below me intellectually.

God made women out of a man's rib, Noah was the only person's boat who worked, and dinosaurs never existed. I'm just so happy to be around other free thinkers who believe these same things.

-----

That's where Darrel is from. Guarantee he's involved with at least 1 case of child molestation, allegedly. Look at his picture. That's the face of a sick fuck who rapes children because no woman would sleep with him.

-----

More careful readers will notice that I was referring to your reference to Facebook. Moron. Oh and who registered your email with a forum? Are you too dumb to know the difference between forwarding? Seems like a "real scientist" would be able to tell this.

Again, there's another try for Darrel. The entire world is 1 person and they are against him. Well, except his 1 butt buddy who wants to start making up shit too.

Please, keep playing victims. It's not only pathetically sad, it's also very amusing for me to see grown ass men crying this much.

-----

Whoever is reading/approving this, you're a stupid faggot. You're also a bitch. You're too pussy to handle text. I guarantee you're getting pissed inside, wishing that you were man enough to fight somebody over this. You're too big of pussies to do that though. Maybe you'll cry and act like a girl getting harassed at work. Probably, since you're bitches. Low IQ retards talking about shit they'll never understand is pathetic. Those same retards forming their own internet group is even more pathetic. Well, it's pathetic for anybody who isn't 14 years old making a group to play video games with friends online. For adults who want to debate issues, this is the most pathetic thing EVER.

You're too big of bitches to handle arguments on other forums so you made your own. WAY TO GO VAGINA!
I can just imagine him saying, "I'm winning!" in his best Charlie Sheen voice.

There's some humor here, but only so much. I'm sure that I'll soon grow bored with him and then just go back to not even sharing his admiration.
David Franks

Post by David Franks »

This must be said: I am well past pleased and beyond honored to be part of a forum that, with its participants, has been considered so thoroughly and described so poetically. Would that I had the intellectual and emotional wherewithal to so incisively render our little niche, to so obsessively limn our exalted bailiwick, to so definitively place our little byway of information and thought! Oh, to be able to so plumb the depths of mental effort, to so mine the lodes of foregoing literary achievement, to so recast in purer form the great utterances of my predecessors and progenitors, to so hone for keener application the wisdom of our great written past!

Alas-- it ain't gonna happen.
"Debating with a conservative is like cleaning up your dog's vomit: It is an inevitable consequence of your association, he isn't much help, and it makes very clear the fact that he will swallow anything."
Dardedar
Site Admin

Post by Dardedar »

See David, I told you, I have a gift. I can drive the fundies crazy. And this one is certainly furious isn't he?

Stamping his little troll feet. Stamp, stamp, stamp.

How can anyone feel anything but sorry for the guy? We've only had a few minutes with him, but he has to be around himself all the time. Either he has been terribly abused or society has failed him in some serious way. Mental illness is more common than people realize.
David Franks

Post by David Franks »

I thought I told you that you have a gift.

It's interesting that he doesn't see how inconsistent (being nice)/stupid (being my usual self) it is to crow that you dare not and will not post his comments on the site, while simultaneously complaining that you post them in the wrong threads on the site and then dissect them on the site.

You just can't please some people.
Dardedar
Site Admin

Post by Dardedar »

David Franks wrote:...and then dissect them on the site.
It's a shame he rarely stumbles into saying anything interesting enough to bother dissecting. And besides, I am hurt about that looking "haggard" comment. That was just rude.
David Franks

Post by David Franks »

Darrel wrote:And besides, I am hurt about that looking "haggard" comment. That was just rude.
If he was referring to your profile picture on this site, you look not so much haggard as like you're trying to decide what to do about those damned goats. Further, his assumption that you couldn't be a ten-year-old is flawed, as it doesn't take into account the premature-aging effects of cigarette smoking. A more likely explanation would be the musculoskeletal development of your head and face, as Hutchinson-Gilford syndrome and similar maladies are much rarer than childhood smoking. However, a more apt reason for his belief that you're not ten years old is that he doesn't want to do you.
Savonarola
Mod@Large

Post by Savonarola »

Our latest, greatest fan seems to have disappeared. Aw... It was so fun taking his declarations of victory and putting them in little boxes of our choosing.
David Franks

Post by David Franks »

I wonder who he's bending over for-- I mean, honoring with his presence-- now.
Savonarola
Mod@Large

Post by Savonarola »

Fresh deposit on the dung heap!
3 people........2 of them are just butthurt that they got shut up over global warming and 1 is just kissing ass.

3 people with nothing better to do than to quote somebody's fragmented sentences.

3 people whose egos won't let them see that they are the epitome of arrogant morons.

3 people who not only email spam me on a daily basis, but also censor their site. But they might let some of your stuff through so in their warped, feeble minds that means it isn't censored.........yeah......

I'm seperating each thought out to make it easier. I know I should break sentences

up to make it simpler

but this way just seems illogical

and stupid.

But then again, so is the process

of breaking apart a sentence

in a desperate attempt to make a point.

I guess that's what happens when you're 45 year old internet trolls who are mad that only 2 other people read their blog.

Should have

broken that

last

sente

nce

up for easier

trolling on your part.

Troll away, faggots.

Oh, and the site was absolute shit before me. The guy who lives in shit his whole life probably won't smell it when 1 guy takes a shit. That's why you thought it was good before. That and you're all fucking idiots.
If "fucking idiots" have complete control over your belligerence, what does that make you?

And round 2:
I'm sure you'll be pussies and censor this, you are scared of me raping your site even more than I have but if your pussies aren't too sandy:
Information

This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable.

Return to the forum last visited

This message wouldn't show up at all if the forums weren't censored. If you guys weren't vaginal and afraid of anybody with a differing opinion, you wouldn't have to put this up.

Scared people shouldn't act like they aren't scared, they might get somebody calling their bluff.

You censor this site in case somebody who disagrees and has 100% undeniable proof (tons of it with you morons) you can just prevent the comment from being seen.

You can keep playing Political Retards if you want but you're the ones who have to look at yourselves in the mirror. You know, in that reflection, that you're looking at a bitch. A bitch with no real opinion outside from what CNN and Fox tells you. A bitch who is scared of people who disagree with you. A bitch who is scared of text. A bitch who calls himself a "freethinker" but can't think outside of the box for once in his miserable life.

Stay cunty, and keep up with the pathetic e-mails. I like a reminder that 2 people are desperate for their blog to get attention. It reminds me that I'm not a loser like you.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
For the record, I have not ever spammed this guy, let alone on a daily basis. Based on the fact that he is accidentally sending wanted emails to me, I surmise that he's probably is sending unwanted emails to himself. And that's just funny.
Dardedar
Site Admin

Post by Dardedar »

It's a pity this person can't grasp how terribly boring such behavior is to adults.
David Franks

Post by David Franks »

He keeps saying that his comments will not be posted. And how do I know that? Because his comments are posted.

What a treat. And to think that he can type all of this stuff with one hand.
Dardedar
Site Admin

Post by Dardedar »

Fresh troll smear, but he tried to put it in the wrong spot:
Posted by nehaali » 28 Aug 2014 12:17 am
Do you like to act like a 5 year old who just discovered the internet like Darrel does? He was sending me links of gay porn because I told him that he should look into researching other material than what supports what he already believes. He then tried attacking my mother, saying he was going to rape her tonight. He didn't know she's been dead for 3 years, or maybe he did who knows. Either way I hope that you find more productive things to do than bitching and crying on an internet forum.
David Franks

Post by David Franks »

Dardedar wrote:Fresh troll smear, but he tried to put it in the wrong spot:
Posted by nehaali » 28 Aug 2014 12:17 am
Do you like to act like a 5 year old....bitching and crying on an internet forum.
We've seen this before:
Re: Who is Savonarola?
by Questions » 28 May 2011 10:37 am

Do you like to act like a 5 year old who just discovered the internet like Darrel does? He was sending me links of gay porn because I told him that he should look into researching other material than what supports what he already believes. He then tried attacking my mother, saying he was going to rape her tonight. He didn't know she's been dead for 3 years, or maybe he did who knows. Either way I hope that you find more productive things to do than bitching and crying on an internet forum.
Apparently banality in trolls is either genetic or mimetic.