Unnecessary split: U.S. Attorneys

Use this forum to report abuse by moderators or administrators.
LWood
Designate the number of cents in half a dollar: 0

Post by LWood »

I had originally posted this under "Firing U.S.Attorneys Good Management."

It should not have been moved. As my remarks indicate this article sheds light on and is connected to the issue of "Firing U.S. Attorneys." as the entire U.S. Attorney scandal revolves around polticizing the Dept of Justice with Rovian politics and Rove-selected appointees. This article is not just about voter suppression, it's about the entire process of using DOJ and U.S. attorneys to achive permanent Republican-Neocon control of our government. The implications of "Firing U.S. Attorneys" is far reaching and has many tenacles.
_
Savonarola
Mod@Large
antispam: human non-spammer
Designate the number of cents in half a dollar: 50

Post by Savonarola »

LWood wrote:I had originally posted this under "Firing U.S.Attorneys Good Management."
This thread split from here. Original U.S. Attorneys thread is here.

--Savonarola, Politics moderator
Savonarola
Mod@Large
antispam: human non-spammer
Designate the number of cents in half a dollar: 50

Post by Savonarola »

I had requested that users cease straying from the specific topic of the firing of U.S. Attorneys. LWood gave no explanation for why his article was related; no part of the quoted material mentioned the "Attorneygate" scandal. Even in hindsight, I feel that my decision to split was justified based on the information given.

Unless the quoted portion of an article explains why the comment is related to the thread topic, users need to include their own short description.