fayfreethinkers.com Chat Room

Please read this forum before posting.
Savonarola
Mod@Large
antispam: human non-spammer
Designate the number of cents in half a dollar: 50

fayfreethinkers.com Chat Room

Post by Savonarola »

We have implemented a Chat Room for this discussion board. The link ( Image Chat Room ) can be found in the upper right of any page.

In order to chat, you must:
  • have a Java-capable browser
  • be a registered user
  • accept the security certificate*
  • be patient while the applet loads
*Note: the digital security certificate for this client is not signed. Technically, users run the javascript at their own risk. However, I (Savonarola) personally implemented the script and use it regularly without qualm about security.
If you would prefer not to use this java-based client but would still like to join and participate in the chat room, please send me a private message for instructions on how to do so.

Please remember that the fayfreethinkers and the chat room are "guests" on the chat network. Here is the notice from the network administrator:
*** - Terms of Use:
*** - - Don't be bad.
*** - - You have no rights here.
*** - - I am watching you.
Anyone discovered breaking network rules will be banned indefinitely.

You may have to refresh the page if an error appears. Depending on your settings, you might have to force a refresh with ctrl+F5.
If you can't seem to initiate the applet successfully, please make sure your java software is up to date before reporting the problem.

While we think that we now have the chat room running smoothly, you are strongly encouraged to alert us in case of problems. If you are unable to join the room, please message Savonarola with details, including any error messages you might receive.

Thank you for your cooperation.