Disclosing the UFO Phenomena

graybear13
antispam: human non-spammer
Designate the number of cents in half a dollar: 50

Disclosing the UFO Phenomena

Post by graybear13 »

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo ... d_on_NASA/

32,000 year old city found submerged off the coast of northeast India.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fauX7D4_OsE

City unearthed in southeast Turkey that is 6,000 years older than the Egyptian pyramids.
Gobekli Tepe youtube.

Maybe all of the myths about Gods where true stories about ancient astronauts and their interaction with the evolving beings of this planet.

gray :wink:
Doug
Designate the number of cents in half a dollar: 0

Re: Disclosing the UFO Phenomena

Post by Doug »

And you think humans could not build cities 6,000 years before the pyramids because..?
"We could have done something important Max. We could have fought child abuse or Republicans!" --Oona Hart (played by Victoria Foyt), in the 1995 movie "Last Summer in the Hamptons."
Savonarola
Mod@Large

Post by Savonarola »

graybear13 wrote:Maybe all of the myths about Gods where true stories about ancient astronauts and their interaction with the evolving beings of this planet.
and maybe monkeys will fly out of your butt. The latter is more likely, though, as we have evidence that monkeys actually exist.
Cherryj

Post by Cherryj »

graybear13 wrote:http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo ... d_on_NASA/

32,000 year old city found submerged off the coast of northeast India.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fauX7D4_OsE

City unearthed in southeast Turkey that is 6,000 years older than the Egyptian pyramids.
Gobekli Tepe youtube.

Maybe all of the myths about Gods where true stories about ancient astronauts and their interaction with the evolving beings of this planet.

gray :wink:
The earliest written history and myth, produced by the Sumerians circa 27 BCE, describe very long periods of human habitation and urban civilization prior to the beginning of history. The earliest known war memorial, the Stele of Vultures, predates historical writing by at least a few centuries (crude writing, reminiscent of a shopping list, is older); evidence of war dates back to around 12,000 BCE with standing armies dating to perhaps 5,000 BCE. Uruk, Lagash, Eridu and others were large, thriving cities long before there was written language; conservatively, over 5,000 BCE. Given the many changes in the channel of the Euphrates river, there is no reason to think we've found the first layer of the first city ever founded, nor is there any reason that Sumeria must have been the location of the very earliest human city. Various sites in the Levant show continuous human settlement, if not actual urban development, going all the way back to the end of the last glaciation. Villages, if not actual cities, date back at least 20,000 years and there is no reason to think we've actually discovered the oldest village ever settled by human kind; a city is just a scaled-up village surrounding public structures. The earliest pottery dates back 18,000 years; the earliest known beadwork dates to circa 80,000 BCE. Stone tools date back to around 2.6 million years ago, far older than Homo sapiens has existed as a species. And advanced stone tools have existed for nearly as long as Homo sapiens, about 200,000 years.

The Gulf of Khambhat discovery, though impressive, has not yet had a definitive date established, owning in-part to the commonality of ancient wood on the seafloor of an area that was once heavily forested prior to the current sea-level rise. Gobekli Tepe has had a definitive date established, circa 10,000 BCE, but to there is no evidence of year-round habitation or domestic agriculture. These are very remarkable discoveries, but had Earth actually been visited by benevolent space aliens with advanced technology, posing as now-long forgotten gods, I’d expect something more technologically impressive than the knapped stone tools, stone bas-relief, pottery sherds, beadwork and mudbricks that human kind already had developed on our own.
graybear13

Post by graybear13 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=en ... wAp5g&NR=l

Science and religion are manipulating facts to suite their paradigm, big surprise :mrgreen: . The good news is that we are not all as dumb as we look.

gray
graybear13

Post by graybear13 »

Doug wrote:And you think humans could not build cities 6,000 years before the pyramids because..?
If the archeological time line of the development of humans is wrong then 'yes' humans may have built these cities. It seems that after developing the ability to build great cities Homo Sapiens civilization was destroyed and then built again.

I think that the 'missing link' in our evolution is a missing disconnect from the natural evolution of upright walking primates. Something happened to cause the appearance of Homo sapiens practically over night compared to millions of years of the evolution of upright walking primates up to that point in time. Maybe it was some kind of drastic 'natural ' genetic mutation that created Homo sapiens or it may have been the result of 'alien' contact. One thing is certain, our creation did not happen the way science or religion say it happened.

If we are being visited in the twenty first century by creatures from other worlds, it is very likely that it has been going on throught our history.

gray
Savonarola
Mod@Large

Post by Savonarola »

graybear13 wrote:I think that the 'missing link' in our evolution is a missing disconnect from the natural evolution of upright walking primates.
You also "think" that infinite energy can be extracted from "gravity vortexes." I really don't care what you think; I care what you can show to be true.

The video you linked above features a guy who doesn't appear to know the difference between a creature being considered a member of the species Homo sapiens versus a creature being considered a member of the genus Homo. I won't be considering him a reliable source about "wrenches" and "timelines" regarding classification if he doesn't understand basic classification.
Doug

Post by Doug »

graybear13 wrote:One thing is certain, our creation did not happen the way science or religion say it happened.
Then it's a good thing unfounded, uninformed speculation can step in and set us straight!
"We could have done something important Max. We could have fought child abuse or Republicans!" --Oona Hart (played by Victoria Foyt), in the 1995 movie "Last Summer in the Hamptons."
graybear13

Post by graybear13 »

Savonarola wrote:
graybear13 wrote:I think that the 'missing link' in our evolution is a missing disconnect from the natural evolution of upright walking primates.
You also "think" that infinite energy can be extracted from "gravity vortexes." I really don't care what you think; I care what you can show to be true.
The truth, coming to us now, that there is in fact an aether, a zero point energy field, a quantum space particle that carries the energy of creation, cannot be dissuaded by your repeated diatribe against me. It's not about me, I can't show you shit. It's about truth trying to find you. If your consciousness is not open to truth then you are blind and truth cannot find you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PZJOUmf0ns Edgar Mitchell Mind Shift Institute interview.

regards gray
graybear13

Post by graybear13 »

Doug wrote:
graybear13 wrote:One thing is certain, our creation did not happen the way science or religion say it happened.
Then it's a good thing unfounded, uninformed speculation can step in and set us straight!
Doug, the discovery of Gobekli Tepe in southeastern Turkey is 'not' unfounded, uninformed speculation. It is a clear indication that archeology has it wrong!

regards gray
Savonarola
Mod@Large

Post by Savonarola »

graybear13 wrote:The truth, coming to us now, that there is in fact ... a quantum space particle that carries the energy of creation
Which particle is this? Identify it by name. Explain what the "energy of creation" is and how it is identified in the scientific literature.
graybear13 wrote:I can't show you shit. It's about truth trying to find you.
Truth doesn't have will. No wonder you can't show me shit.
Doug

Post by Doug »

graybear13 wrote:
Doug wrote:
Doug, the discovery of Gobekli Tepe in southeastern Turkey is 'not' unfounded, uninformed speculation. It is a clear indication that archeology has it wrong!

regards gray
I love reading about that site! And about how archaeology is self-correcting. And how you can't disregard science because it sometimes has to change its mind based on the evidence. Would you have it otherwise? That's one of its strengths!

Which is why its method is far superior to whatever you're using, Graybear. And I also love Gobekli Tepe because it was built around 9,000 BCE, so it shows you were incorrect in stating that humans could not build cities 6,000 years before the pyramids. The earliest pyramids of Egypt were around 2,630 BCE.
Doug

Post by Doug »

The idea that evolution has a "missing link" is a myth.
graybear13

Post by graybear13 »

Savonarola wrote:
graybear13 wrote:The truth, coming to us now, that there is in fact ... a quantum space particle that carries the energy of creation
Which particle is this? Identify it by name. Explain what the "energy of creation" is and how it is identified in the scientific literature.
Truth about the energy of creation is coming into our consciousness and will soon be a large part of scientific literature.

gray
graybear13

Post by graybear13 »

Savonarola wrote:
graybear13 wrote:I can't show you shit. It's about truth trying to find you.
Truth doesn't have will. No wonder you can't show me shit.
Truth is consciousness.

We all possess a piece of timeless or unchanging truth and this timeless truth certainly does have the will to awaken and evolve, just as our small piece of it, our consciousness, has the will to seek truth and evolve.

http://www.youtube/watch?v=OO66afmxWKA

regards gray
graybear13

Post by graybear13 »

Doug wrote:
The idea that evolution has a "missing link" is a myth.
You may be right that all of the evolution of our physical bodies from early hominins to homo sapiens can be explained by natural mutations but, I am skeptical.

A huge missing link is what happened between the time of the antediluvian culture represented by the sunken city of northwest India, sunk into the ocean 9,000 to 12,000 years ago, Gobekli Tepe, 9,000 to 12,000 years old, and the Sphinx, water eroded 9,000 to 12,000 years ago when north Africa was a wet climate?

How did our ancestors cut and stack up 200 ton rocks during the stone age? How did they make the relief images found in Gobekli Tepe?

"The Mystery of the Sphinx" [url]http://www.youtube%20.com/watch?v=qQ-xh3kedW4[/url]

regards gray
Savonarola
Mod@Large

Post by Savonarola »

graybear13 wrote:
Savonarola wrote:
Truth about the energy of creation is coming into our consciousness and will soon be a large part of scientific literature.
Let's recap:

Which particle is this? You can't tell me.
What is its name? You can't even tell me a classification.
What do you mean by "energy of creation"? You can't explain.
What does the scientific literature say about this? Nothing, nothing at all.
graybear13 wrote:Truth is consciousness.
No, "truth" is "the property (as of a statement) of being in accord with fact or reality." On a distant planet, it is the truth that "during a process, no matter-energy is either created or destroyed" even if there is no consciousness on that planet.
graybear13 wrote:We all possess a piece of timeless or unchanging truth...
Yeah, we already had a thread on this:
Truth is Timeless

It got locked for a reason. Because we're to that same point again, this thread is done, too.

Thread locked.

--Savonarola, FFForums Mod@Large