A request of all free thinkers to respond as they see fit

kwlyon

A request of all free thinkers to respond as they see fit

Post by kwlyon »

Gerup, or PCS 2.0 on the venomfangx channel has another gem for us. seems he has departed from creationism and has started dispensing medical advice....exceedingly dangerous and ridiculous medical advice. The video is entitled:

Answering The Question Of Ectopic Pregnancies.
Watch this video and respond as you see fit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8281iVEnOhY

I frankly am disturbed...any woman who mistakes this blabble for advice stands a VERY high probability of departing from this earth in the next week to three. I have flagged this as "dangerous content". I have never before flagged a you-tube video. Even if it is ridiculously vulgar...well...look at me...I don't dig censorship. However this video could very easily result in the death of anyone who is uneducated enough not to see it for the malarkey it is. Respond as you deem appropriate.

Kevin
RobertMadewell
Designate the number of cents in half a dollar: 0

Re: A request of all free thinkers to respond as they see fit

Post by RobertMadewell »

It has been flagged.

Note that the only reason geerup has for giving the "wait it out" advice is religious. For some reason, if the ectopic pregnacy is aborted naturally (by God), it's OK. The point should be that there is no chance of saving the embryo, so instead of waiting (which is potentially fatal), the woman can do what needs to be done.

Another example of how religion can be harmful.
Savonarola
Mod@Large
antispam: human non-spammer
Designate the number of cents in half a dollar: 50

Post by Savonarola »

RobertMadewell wrote:Note that the only reason geerup has for giving the "wait it out" advice is religious.
+1
RobertMadewell wrote:The point should be that there is no chance of saving the embryo, so instead of waiting (which is potentially fatal), the woman can do what needs to be done.
+∞
tmiller51

Post by tmiller51 »

Notice that he drones on at least twice that science has not come up with a way to relocate the fertilized egg. I would guess that under his rules, science would never be able to come up with a way to do this because obviously this would require experimentation and trials that are likely not to work and would therefore destroy the fertilized eggs. Even if this was possible I'm guessing such a procedure would likely cost tens of thousands of dollars. Is he willing to spend his tax dollars for women that can't afford it (the majority)?

Tim
kwlyon

Post by kwlyon »

Well he has now added a ...disclaimer. The bottom of the screen now urges women to consult their doctors as this is a very serious condition. Of course the top disclaimer points out that "some" women absorb their ectopic pregnancy without incidence....he still fails to point out that by "absorb" he means auto-abortion or miscarriage and waiting still puts the mother at EXTREME risk. You see, there is very little chance of the fetus developing to term and I mean the chance is damn near zero. It has happened...but it won't happen to you. People have also survived falls out of airplanes...I would guess the odds are about the same. If you wait one of three things will happen regardless of whether or not you are being "observed" by a physician:

1) you loose the pregnancy to a miscarriage in which case you might as well have aborted the pregnancy.
2) you have life threatening complications...except now you don't get to just take a pill, you must undergo major surgery to remove the fetus which carries with it non-trivial risk. This removal is obviously fatal to the fetus...so...you might as well have aborted the pregnancy.
3) you have a rupture and require emergency surgery. You may very well bleed out before anyone can get inside you to patch you up. If you survive this you will suffer permanent damage...and obviously in either case...the fetus will die...so you might as well have aborted the pregnancy.

I am not a doctor...so don't take my word for this...run this by a medical doctor and see if they are not in agreement. If not let me know what needs to be corrected. At any rate I assure you they will agree that waiting to see what happens is a very unnecessary risk. As for Geerup...well...at least he...kinda added some kind of disclaimer...sortof...

kevin

***He made the video private...the pussy. Now only nice christian girls will die.
RobertMadewell

Post by RobertMadewell »

Kwlyon,

Ain't that typical. He's called out, he hides, withdraws, and denies.

Hey, I found a google cache of the page. The video doesn't play, but you can read the first page of comments.
CLICK HERE