The Atomic Match

graybear13
antispam: human non-spammer
Designate the number of cents in half a dollar: 50

Re: The Atomic Match

Post by graybear13 »

[quote="graybear13]Time is a succession of instants while space is a system of associated points. Space is an ultimate condition where time takes place. Time cannot exist without space.

The beginning of time is when the emergent energy that exists within the content of space (aether) organizes itself and condenses into gravity, electromagnetism and all matter. In my opinion this process is the "Unified Field Theory". We must embrace the oneness with aether, inside of time. That is a pretty high bar.

Space is measured by time, not time by space. The confusion of science comes from the failure to recognize the reality space.

As long as men measure only by the yard stick of things of a physical nature, they can never hope to find unity in time and space. How can you measure something against something that is moving and expect to get a true picture of that thing? It will be out of focus at best, and completely wrong at worst.[/quote]

Neutrinos should not be measured in sub-nuclear particles space and time because it gives an inaccurate picture. Neutrinos deserve their own space and time. The confusion in the indirect measurements of neutrinos is caused because science cannot recognize a reality of space based on something they cannot directly measure, except of course singularity and big bang.

There is a reality of space that contains the essence of creation (aether) before time. This reality of space contains all space and time.

The origin of all of our space time measurements should be real space at the beginning of time, when aether becomes measurable mass. It will take a small leap of logical faith, nothing like the huge illogical leap of faith that is singularity and then big bang, to realize this reality of space.

regards, gray
David Franks

Post by David Franks »

graybear13 wrote:As long as men measure only by the yard stick of things of a physical nature, they can never hope to find unity in time and space.
Men have been measuring by the yardstick of time for-- well, a long time.

"We are generations removed from being limited by the speed of a horse."
"I live fifteen minutes from the Fayetteville square."
"We are thousands of years from Alpha Centauri."
The light-year itself is a fusion of measuring in time and space.
How can you measure something against something that is moving and expect to get a true picture of that thing?
Why must every measure result in a "true picture" (whatever that means) of a thing? We measure for a number of reasons, and the measures we tend to use are the ones that tend to suit our purposes. Does a "true picture" matter when one is trying to decide where to pick up a gallon of milk?
"Debating with a conservative is like cleaning up your dog's vomit: It is an inevitable consequence of your association, he isn't much help, and it makes very clear the fact that he will swallow anything."
graybear13

Post by graybear13 »

David Franks wrote:
How can you measure something against something that is moving and expect to get a true picture of that thing?
Why must every measure result in a "true picture" (whatever that means) of a thing? We measure for a number of reasons, and the measures we tend to use are the ones that tend to suit our purposes. Does a "true picture" matter when one is trying to decide where to pick up a gallon of milk?
When I look at the world around me, my eyes and my brain constantly fix my position or perspective by all that I see within my perceived space. If I lose my ability to do this and instead the only way I can fix my position is to observe two objects, calculate my position and then project the positions of everything I see, I am dependent on the two reference points to define my reality. If the two reference objects are randomly moving then my perspective of time will be distorted because my perceived space is distorted. My actual position will be unknown because the two reference objects are moving. I might drive to the store to pick up a gallon of milk and completely miss the driveway entrance to the store and land in a ditch, because I don't have a "true picture" of the objects in my perceived space.

If you fix your perspective of neutrinos on the indirect evidence of their existence, all you will be able to see are neutrinos blasting out of masses like the sun or an atom.

If you can fix your perspective on the ocean of neutrinos collapsing and condensing into the ignition of mass, you will be able to see that the neutrinos blasting out of a balanced system are the amount of neutrinos being pulled into the system by gravity, minus the system itself.

The neutrinos that are Dark Energy and Dark Matter are the limitless and virtually timeless ocean of energy that fuels creation.

regards, gray
David Franks

Post by David Franks »

graybear13 wrote:When I look at the world around me, my eyes and my brain constantly fix my position or perspective by all that I see within my perceived space. If I lose my ability to do this and instead the only way I can fix my position is to observe two objects, calculate my position and then project the positions of everything I see, I am dependent on the two reference points to define my reality.
You appear to say that blind people can have no concept of reality. And why only two reference points? There are many scenarios in which two reference points would not be adequate-- or even necessary-- for the purposes of "defining one's reality".
If the two reference objects are randomly moving then my perspective of time will be distorted because my perceived space is distorted.
Yet a center fielder can catch a fly ball while diving and rolling on the ground, and throw it to the second baseman in time for him to tag the runner.

Your perspective of time is far more likely to be skewed to an appreciable extent by your emotional or alertness state. Have you ever been in a car wreck or driven across the Great Basin on Highway 50?
[Edited to add: Not that we have a dependable perception of time in the first place.
http://www.brainpickings.org/index.php/ ... a-hammond/ ]
My actual position will be unknown because the two reference objects are moving.
You mean you won't know whether you're watching the above-mentioned baseball game on the TV in your living room or from Seat G-14 at the stadium? Of course you keep switching scales, so I never know whether you're talking about a meaningful scale of temporal or spatial distortion and doubt.
I might drive to the store to pick up a gallon of milk and completely miss the driveway entrance to the store and land in a ditch, because I don't have a "true picture" of the objects in my perceived space.
More likely you'd miss the driveway because your mind is cluttered with claptrap. But this goes beyond the decision process I alluded to.
If you fix your perspective of neutrinos on the indirect evidence of their existence, all you will be able to see are neutrinos blasting out of masses like the sun or an atom.
This would seem to be consistent with your apparent claim that vision is the be-all-end-all of perceiving reality. But what about all the wavelengths we can't see? What about the fact that no atomic particle can be seen because all of them are smaller than the wavelengths of visible light?
If you can fix your perspective on the ocean of neutrinos collapsing and condensing into the ignition of mass, you will be able to see that the neutrinos blasting out of a balanced system are the amount of neutrinos being pulled into the system by gravity, minus the system itself.
But you can't, so you won't. It has to be conceptualized and measured by some other method-- a method that appears to be one that you're not using.
The neutrinos that are Dark Energy and Dark Matter are the limitless and virtually timeless ocean of energy that fuels creation.
Gravitational waves are found in the inflated neutrino ejecting from the gravity well of a lateral loran system. The parallax effect can be found in the elusive stellar dust rejecting from the unchanging pattern of a refracted physical mechanism. The exclusion principle is a function of the small Grand Unified Theory expanding from the stationary state of a Kurkian boundary.
"Debating with a conservative is like cleaning up your dog's vomit: It is an inevitable consequence of your association, he isn't much help, and it makes very clear the fact that he will swallow anything."
graybear13

Post by graybear13 »

The Grand Unified Theory is a good example of what I am trying to communicate. Electromagnetic and weak force can be directly observed in space-time. Now throw into the mix strong force, which can only be measured indirectly, and try to combine this into one single force. It will not work. You will never be able to unify gravity with the GUT. What needs to happen is to combine gravity and the strong force first and then unify that with electromagnetism and weak force. You just have to get your ducks in a row. Gravity and the strong force can be easily combined by the indirect evidence of space before atomic time and of course electromagnetic and weak force can be easily combined by direct evidence--space-time.

The reality of space before atomic time, filled with neutrinos, is the beginning. Then gravity combined with the mysterious strong force. Then space-time.

regards, gray
graybear13

Post by graybear13 »

The standard model 'assumes' big bang, so then it is easy to assume that somehow the "particle zoo" has the power to hold those protons and neutrons together in that nucleus. There is still a missing piece though, a Higgs boson or maybe some kind of aether inside of the atomic structure that binds it all together, another assumption. Those assumptions sound like the seeds of confusion to me. Even though the standard model is complete, there are a lot of particles and a lot of constants. If aether-time can reduce reality to just three constants and three axioms, all of the standard model would then derive from aether-time.

Three Axioms:

1. Aether-time becoming gravity and strong force (genesis particle).

2. The nucleus is held together by the genesis particle.

3. The "particle zoo" is created by the neutrinos collapsing into the nucleus (-) interacting with the neutrinos exploding out of the nucleus (+).

Three Constants:

1. Timeless space.

2. Gravity.

3. Charge.

I am certain that the structure of the genesis particle can be created using air molecules whirling in a magnetic field creating,in effect, a black hole. We will then be able to see how creation actually works.

regards, gray
Savonarola
Mod@Large

Post by Savonarola »

graybear13 wrote:The standard model 'assumes' big bang
Nope. No part of the standard model is dependent upon the big bang.
graybear13

Post by graybear13 »

Savonarola wrote:
graybear13 wrote:The standard model 'assumes' big bang
Nope. No part of the standard model is dependent upon the big bang.
Big bang absorbs the standard model and creates an unrealistic paradigm. The standard model is guilty by association with an erroneous notion of creation that leads to the misinterpretation of data i.e. the strong force is quarks mediated by gluons and photons (in excited states). The basic force of the standard model is misunderstood because creation is misunderstood.

regards, gray
Savonarola
Mod@Large

Post by Savonarola »

graybear13 wrote:Big bang absorbs the standard model
Nope. Let's pretend you disproved big bang theory tomorrow. (Try not to laugh, everyone.) Would the standard model suffer any damage? No. None whatsoever.

Here's the thing: You could show that I am wrong about this merely by explaining how ANY part of the standard model relies upon the truth of big bang theory. (Notice that this doesn't even require showing that your asinine model is correct; in fact, arguing that your model is correct does nothing to make such a connection.) Can you show this alleged necessary reliance of the standard model on the big bang theory using only the standard model and the big bang theory? If your assertion is correct, you would be able to do so. Mentioning anything outside of the standard model and the big bang theory for this challenge means that you fail.

Remember, your goal right now is not to disprove either the standard model or the big bang theory, nor is it to argue for your non-theory. Your only challenge right now is to show the purported necessary reliance of the standard model on the big bang. You lose as soon as you mention anything that's not part of either.

Good luck.
graybear13

Post by graybear13 »

[quote="Savonarola] Let's pretend you disproved big bang theory tomorrow. Would the standard model suffer any damage? No. None whatsoever.[/quote]

I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The standard model deserves a logical explanation of its basic force (strong force) and the genesis of the particles it describes. Big bang is standing in the way.

The standard model is almost perfect. All that is left to do is connect it to the true underlying nature of reality.

"None so deaf as those that will not hear. None so blind as those that will not see." Mathew Henry

regards, gray
Savonarola
Mod@Large

Post by Savonarola »

I said the opposite of what you said. I said that what you said isn't true.
graybear13 wrote:I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, I agree that what you said isn't true. I would be glad that you think that what you said isn't true, but then you repeat the claim that you just agreed isn't true as if it were true.

Here's an idea: Instead of posting here, you can just debate against yourself in the privacy of your own home. Don't come back until one-half of you wins. Meds from a psychiatrist might come in handy.
Dardedar
Site Admin
Designate the number of cents in half a dollar: 0

Post by Dardedar »

There's some peer review anyone can understand.
"I'm not a skeptic because I want to believe, I'm a skeptic because I want to know." --Michael Shermer
graybear13

Post by graybear13 »

graybear13 wrote:The standard model 'assumes' big bang, so then it is easy to assume that somehow the "particle zoo" has the power to hold those protons and neutrons together in that nucleus. There is still a missing piece though, a Higgs boson or maybe some kind of aether inside of the atomic structure that binds it all together, another assumption. Those assumptions sound like the seeds of confusion to me. Even though the standard model is complete, there are a lot of particles and a lot of constants. If aether-time can reduce reality to just three constants and three axioms, all of the standard model would then derive from aether-time.

Three Axioms:

1. Aether-time becoming gravity and strong force (genesis particle).

2. The nucleus is held together by the genesis particle.

3. The "particle zoo" is created by the neutrinos collapsing into the nucleus (-) interacting with the neutrinos exploding out of the nucleus (+).

Three Constants:

1. Timeless space.

2. Gravity.

3. Charge.

I am certain that the structure of the genesis particle can be created using air molecules whirling in a magnetic field creating,in effect, a black hole. We will then be able to see how creation actually works.

regards, gray
In my view singularities are just mathematical perpetual continuations to the point of absurdity. Singularities do not exist in micro or macro reality.

If we were quantum beings living in aether-time our time would cease to exist at the event horizons of the black holes forming the genesis particle leading to atomic time. I would also postulate that atomic-time would cease to exist at the event horizons of super massive black holes that form galaxies leading to galaxy-time.

All time is measured in relation to the reality of space, it's just a matter of scale.

regards gray
graybear13

Post by graybear13 »

GENESIS PARTICLE: LINEAR GRAVITY AND STRONG FORCE MACHINE

The Genesis Particle is the conduit that connects atomic space-time, as defined by the Standard Model, and the zero point energy field. The zero point energy field has a timeless dimension to it. It existed in a timeless space before it existed in atomic space-time. The transition to atomic space-time is linear gravity and strong force working together as one force, the Genesis Particle. The concentration and storage of zero point energy creates heat and eventually results on the electronic organization of matter by the force mass power of the Genesis Particle. Linear gravity is the flow of zero point energy into atomic space-time. The Genesis Particle creates an incessant pull and constantly increases the flow of zero point energy into the system. Stronger linear gravity equals greater concentration of energy resulting in greater mass.

The present understanding of the nuclear strong force as represented by the Grand Unified Theory does not work because it does not account for linear gravity in the beginning. The Grand Unified Theory is not an intermediate step towards a theory of everything, it is a sidestep because it has the forces of creation out of order. Linear gravity is the initial force of creation. The present approach to the sequence of events that is creation needs to change. What needs to be perceived is a combination of linear gravity and strong force first and then unify that with electromagnetism and weak force. Linear gravity and strong force as one force can be easily formulated by the indirect evidence of zero point energy space-time existing before atomic space-time. The process of creation is dark energy slowing down and condensing into dark matter whirling and collapsing gravitationally into matter. Electromagnetic and weak force are merely consequences of the power of the Genesis Particle.

There is a reality of space before atomic time, filled with intensely vibrating particles traveling faster than the speed of light in the beginning. Then linear gravity combining with the mysterious strong force. Then atomic space-time.

regards, gray
graybear13

Post by graybear13 »

In the natural world the best visual example of a simple linear gravity machine is a strong F5 tornado which is a vortex creating linear gravity and increasing mass. Energy comes into the system from the top collapsing, condensing and increasing in mass moving toward a singularity until it encounters the earths surface. That is when the system begins to lose it's gravitational power and break apart.

A simple linear gravity machine is just a vortex seeking a singularity.

All that science knows about the influence, or affect, of gravity derives from the definition of gravity as being the transfer of energy from the zero point energy field into the electronic organization of matter.

Zero point energy is moving toward the earth and it exerts a subtle push on the atoms that are my body as it passes through. At the same time the atoms of my body absorb zero point energy to support themselves and ultimately me.

gray
graybear13

Post by graybear13 »

PYRAMID VORTEX GENERATOR STRONG FORCE MACHINE

This experiment will demonstrate the structure of the Genesis Particle and provide an example of linear gravity and strong force.

First, charged air molecules are forced to whirl into golden mean spirals of collapsing and condensing gas. This process toward the storage of energy is linear gravity. The geometry of the great pyramid of Cheops is ideal for this experiment.

A spinning pyramid mounted on a hollow shaft situated in a spinning magnetic field with hot ionized gas being injected up the shaft, through and out of the pyramid. The hot gas is ejected from the faces of the pyramid where it is opposed by incoming cold air. Because of the geometry of the spinning pyramid a low pressure area will form where the hot gas is exiting the pyramid and directly opposed by cold air. With four jets of cold air aimed at the spinning pyramid four small vortexes will form and begin to feed into a larger vortex that will be embedded in the spinning magnetic field. As the vortex collapses it will pull in more and more gas creating stronger and stronger linear gravity resulting in increasing mass. This is one half of the structure. Now do it again with opposite spin. Two vortexes with opposite spin can then be joined at their tips. The strength of their linear gravity is increased by the formation of the reciprocating collapsing concentric spheres of the strong force. The formation of this framework of the Genesis Particle in the atmosphere will provide direct access to zero point energy and produce a strong gravitational field around itself. It will be interesting to see how earth's gravity is affected by this system. I predict that the earth's gravity will be nullified in close proximity to the system.

regards, gray
Savonarola
Mod@Large

Post by Savonarola »

graybear13 wrote:This experiment will demonstrate the structure of the Genesis Particle and provide an example of linear gravity and strong force.
Great. Let us know AFTER you've completed this experiment and had the results verified by a reputable, independent lab.

If your next post here is anything other than a hyperlink to the verified results of this experiment as described above, I'm locking the thread.
Dardedar
Site Admin
Designate the number of cents in half a dollar: 0

Post by Dardedar »

graybear13 wrote:mounted on a hollow shaft situated in a spinning magnetic field with hot ionized gas being injected up the shaft, through and out of the pyramid. The hot gas is ejected from the...
How does this not qualify as porn?!
"I'm not a skeptic because I want to believe, I'm a skeptic because I want to know." --Michael Shermer
graybear13

Post by graybear13 »

This is my contribution to the quest for the Theory of Everything. There is a puissant, emergent energy that can be measured and proven to be the source of all atomic energy. As soon as the big bang theory of creation non sense goes away a "new golden age of physics" can begin.

regards, gray
Savonarola
Mod@Large

Post by Savonarola »

graybear13 wrote:This is my contribution...
You can't say I didn't warn you.

Unlike you, I provide evidence for my claims:

Thread locked.

--Sav, Mod@Large