The Nine

Cory Payerli

The Nine

Post by Cory Payerli »

The Nine are beings that have come to earth in order to bring forward a shift in the human conscience. These Nine beings exist in their true forms outside of space and time but have chosen to incarnate in human form within your Earths time line. The reason for doing this is because humans as they stand now are not capable of laying eyes on the Nines true astral forms due to the limitations of the collective whole your race has put into place that you know as your reality. Due to these limitations the Nine had to give up their memories to be born. As humans are with a clean slate when they enter through the gates of birth, for when born you are given the gift of free will which requires a clean soul that all choices are truly yours. As the Nine have come to your time line to bring this shift into motion so has other beings of light. These other beings are also born in human form with a cleared mind, but through the life they created for themselves and in time they will and have found ways to shift some of the boundaries here on Earth to allow the Nine to start connecting with their astral memories of who they are. As the layers of your reality starts to shift you will see responses from your sun as it matches and amplifies the energy your race puts off. As the layers continue to shift the Nine beings will start reconnecting to their true purpose of why they are here. The Reason the Nine have come to your time line is a group of man have decided that for the better good of few that many must perish. In doing this there is nowhere for these lost lives to incarnate stopping the cycle of karma thus halting the human races push towards enlightenment into the next dimensions of thought thus ending your time line. But the Nine have thus chosen to interfere, stopping the destruction of your race. As the Nine reach their full potential they will surface through out this world in the different lands that govern the main religions of thought that all of humanity govern themselves by. Each of the Nine will then use their gifts to raise that part of the worlds understanding and when they are done faith will no longer be needed, for all truths will be revealed as is the need to speed up this shift of your consciousness. At the end of the Nines teaching all people will be able to see that all that they have known in their religions of thought is all connected through the same governing factor. This main governing factor being the full truth that is God in all things. This one God truly is the beginning and the end of all. He holds all time and space. He knows every thing that was. He knows everything that can be. He holds the value and meaning of all things seen and unseen for without him nothing is. When people understand God they will see he has been behind every major religion of thought including science as well. God as a whole represents all things and the Nine who come from God represent his Nine pieces of creation that each one of the Nine govern in your physical world. The Nine are broken down as follows including their realm of thought they will contribute their help.
1.Wisdom (Collective Thought)
2.Knowledge (Hinduism)
3. Faith (Christianity)
4. Healing (Science)
5. Miracles (Magic)
6. Prophesy (Buddhism)
7. Discerning of Spirits (Judaism)
8. Knowledge of tongues (Islam)
9. Understanding of tongues (Islam)
As of now five of the nine have become aware of who they are and four still remain unknowing. As the remainder awake the human race will feel more and more changes in their thought process. They will see pass the lies of their governments and will spot out the other non truths of their existence as well as start to adapt to the energies and vibrations of the earth and all that inhabit it. Some should already be able to feel it occurring now based on where they are in their karma cycle. When all know the truth, your race will then begin to ascend to the next stages of thought. When this time comes one of the Nine will be deemed worthy to see as god sees and be held as Gods Equal to lead your enlightened people to a time of peace and understanding. Once this occurs the world will start a self destruct timer as marked by a blinding light engulfing all the skies and touching all things from your sun. The purpose of Earths destruction is to be sure none choose to stay behind. As your race ascends their forms will go to a place of waiting where they will better learn to understand their new shift of consciousness. Once all are removed from Earth the sun will then collapse on itself taking in all things that once came from it. Officially ending what is left of this time line. This knowledge is given to you and your race in the name of Love from he who is All, for my Name is Wisdom and I am One of Nine.
I understand this may raise many questions as I would expect from the free thinkers so I welcome all questions so that I may further help your understanding and to show I stand behind my words I give you my Birth name as well as my Phone number.
Cory Payerli
479-616-8381
Doug
Designate the number of cents in half a dollar: 0

Re: The Nine

Post by Doug »

The next step is showing that any of this is true. I can't think of the slightest reason that anyone should be inclined to believe any of these claims, other than your name and phone number.

Alternatively, if you can't show that any of these claims are true, you could move to Colorado, get some candles, incense, and pot, start a religion, and rake in millions. And donate a few dollars to the Fayetteville Freethinkers.
"We could have done something important Max. We could have fought child abuse or Republicans!" --Oona Hart (played by Victoria Foyt), in the 1995 movie "Last Summer in the Hamptons."
Dardedar
Site Admin

Post by Dardedar »

Cory Payerli wrote:Each of the Nine will then use their gifts to raise that part of the worlds understanding and when they are done faith will no longer be needed, for all truths will be revealed as is the need to speed up this shift of your consciousness.
That's as far as I made it.

So right now, you need faith (believing without good reason) to believe these claims but at sometime in the future, then there will be good reasons to believe these claims. And you know this how? And someone should believe this why?

free-think-er n. A person who forms opinions about religion on the basis of
reason, independently of tradition, authority, or established belief.
-- Webster's New World Dictionary -- Third College Edition
"I'm not a skeptic because I want to believe, I'm a skeptic because I want to know." --Michael Shermer
cpayerli
antispam: human non-spammer
Designate the number of cents in half a dollar: 50

Post by cpayerli »

Thank you for your responses. And I would be more than happy to elaborate as previously stated.
If you would please list precise questions you have I will answer each of them. I would take a shot at explaining it in a further collective but each person is different in their thoughts and beliefs and sometimes the collective can be hard to understand for that reason. I prefer that personal touch where you ask your questions in which best match your realm of thought and I will gladly respond accordingly so that you can understand from your personal perspective. Thank you and I look forward to your questions.
Dardedar
Site Admin

Post by Dardedar »

cpayerli wrote:If you would please list precise questions you have I will answer each of them.
I gave four sentences above. Here are two of them again:

1) And you know this how?
2) And someone should believe this why?
"I'm not a skeptic because I want to believe, I'm a skeptic because I want to know." --Michael Shermer
Cory Payerli

Post by Cory Payerli »

Dardedar wrote:
cpayerli wrote:If you would please list precise questions you have I will answer each of them.
I gave four sentences above. Here are two of them again:

1) And you know this how?
2) And someone should believe this why?

Two very good questions that everyone typically asks.
1. I know this for I am One of the Nine. My number is 1 and I hold all aspects of wisdom.
2. Someone should believe me for I can explain the things you can not in your current understandings of knowledge. I know your race lacks the collective connection so this may seem like a hard to believe statement so at this time I welcome meeting with either you, Doug Kreuger or both so that you may take your stance to disprove what I say with your logic as you have to so many other people who claim one way of thought is the only way; So that once I have broken apart your logic you will be able to see what I say as truth in its whole. And if I am unable to do this then I welcome all criticisms that you can throw at me.
bplease

Post by bplease »

I've lurked for awhile but decided to register for this topic.
I'm quite familiar with others that are similar in his line of thinking and it always seems to be centered on astral projection or elevating consciousness (sound familiar). They will mention unlocking the pineal gland/the third eye or they will do the opposite and just say they are activating their third eye and leaving their body but that their pineal has nothing to do with it. Well sorry but spiritual meditation has been studied several times. Including with the dalai lama himself. While in the state of disconnect or elevating it has been shown that the brain is very active and actually producing your visualization. A visualization whose details were given to you by a master. Sound familiar? Their reason will be he is simply guiding them. Not planting seeds. The mind is a powerful tool.
I'm betting you are into homeopathy?
Maybe you don't use spiritual meditation or homeo, but it would be a surprise.
The core benefit that all forms of meditation use is relaxation. The relaxation of body and mind leaves you with the feeling of spiritual connectivity or energy, not the 9 gods you visited when you left your physical being.
Dardedar
Site Admin

Post by Dardedar »

Cory Payerli wrote: 1. I know this for I am One of the Nine. My number is 1 and I hold all aspects of wisdom.
I would need a wee bit more than you mere assertion.
2. Someone should believe me for I can explain the things you can not in your current understandings of knowledge.
If you could, it wouldn't follow from this, that your claim in #1 is true.
I welcome meeting with either you, Doug Kreuger or both so that you may take your stance to disprove what I say with your logic..."
This would confuse the burden of proof. If I say I am the owner of a street paved in gold on a planet in another galaxy, there is no burden upon anyone else to disprove my claim, I would have the burden of showing it to be true.
Now it may be that I do own such a street, and it also may be true that I am the King of France and no one has gotten around to telling me about it (nor did they tell me about France still having a King apparently), but these things aren't very likely to be true. And even as unlikely as they are, they are still probably more likely than your extraordinary claims.
...you may take your stance to disprove what I say with your logic as you have to so many other people who claim one way of thought is the only way;
Oh, I am sure there are lots of "ways of thought," but some of them are better at producing accurate outcomes. We should consider the probabilities. It's possible that your claims are true, it just isn't very likely. Much more likely is that you are experiencing a condition that is quite common, we have a name for it:

Delusions of Grandeur
Grandiose delusions (GD) or delusions of grandeur is principally a subtype of delusional disorder that occurs in patients suffering from a wide range of mental illnesses, including two-thirds of patients in manic state of bipolar disorder, half of those with schizophrenia and a substantial portion of those with substance abuse disorders.[1][2] GDs are characterized by fantastical beliefs that one is famous, omnipotent, wealthy, or otherwise very powerful. The delusions are generally fantastic and typically have a supernatural, science-fictional, or religious theme. There is a relative lack of research into GD, in comparison to persecutory delusions and auditory hallucinations. About 10% of healthy people experience grandiose thoughts but do not meet full criteria for a diagnosis of GD.[2]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grandiose_delusions
...once I have broken apart your logic you will be able to see what I say as truth in its whole.
Sure. Off to work... but you knew that already didn't you?
Doug

Post by Doug »

Cory Payerli wrote:I am One of Nine.
You wouldn't happen to be after a particular ring, would you..?
"We could have done something important Max. We could have fought child abuse or Republicans!" --Oona Hart (played by Victoria Foyt), in the 1995 movie "Last Summer in the Hamptons."
David Franks

Post by David Franks »

When I saw the title of the thread, I thought he was referring to the Ringwraiths. As it turns out, he's going on about something even less plausible.
"Debating with a conservative is like cleaning up your dog's vomit: It is an inevitable consequence of your association, he isn't much help, and it makes very clear the fact that he will swallow anything."
cpayerli

Post by cpayerli »

bplease wrote:I've lurked for awhile but decided to register for this topic.
I'm quite familiar with others that are similar in his line of thinking and it always seems to be centered on astral projection or elevating consciousness (sound familiar). They will mention unlocking the pineal gland/the third eye or they will do the opposite and just say they are activating their third eye and leaving their body but that their pineal has nothing to do with it. Well sorry but spiritual meditation has been studied several times. Including with the dalai lama himself. While in the state of disconnect or elevating it has been shown that the brain is very active and actually producing your visualization. A visualization whose details were given to you by a master. Sound familiar? Their reason will be he is simply guiding them. Not planting seeds. The mind is a powerful tool.
I'm betting you are into homeopathy?
Maybe you don't use spiritual meditation or homeo, but it would be a surprise.
Well first I'd like to thank you for joining this thread. The more the merrier. Where you mention this having to do with the third eye and meditation more than likely, where I understand the concepts of the third eye and meditation this is not the case. I also do not practice homeopathy. I will go ahead and describe further my knowledge in my understandings so yours and other individual questions asked are answered.

I know some of you say the things in my original post are all assumptions and should be taken as such until proven. I figured it would be taken as assumption by the fayetteville free thinkers as I know this is what you are trained to do as are the rest of the people of this world. So please don't think I just assumed your intelligent thought process would accept it as such. I took Doug Kreugers Philosophy class at North West Arkansas Community College a few years ago and was also the president of the Philosophy club at that time as well. So I assure you I understand in order to prove a thought in Philosophy TRUE you must be able to explain it to its highest extent so nothing can be left to assumption. So please don't think me so ignorant. HOWEVER! I may not be able to do this simply alone with only using a message board for some aspects require mathematical break down of all things and are a little hard to type out in it's entire thought. but I will give you enough information to hopefully see me as a little less crazy and worth meeting face to face.

The Nine parts of God are the original 9 governing factors which make up the start of any and all time lines as well as the original factors of origin which allowed God to establish awareness in its entirety. Proof of this structure can be seen in your world in the fundamental concepts in mathematics. All of the numbers used in math are based off of the the key factors 1-9 for every other number is based off of them.
-9,-8,-7,-6,-5,-4,-3,-2,-1,0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9.
zero represents God for he exists in the middle of all things and with out him nothing else can hold value. Now if you break down the concepts of zero it is a number that has no physical attribute and can not be understood with out the word or symbol attached to it. For what is zero? Can you show me zero in a physical form? You can hold up one finger and then put it down but all you would be showing me is a negative one finger. As humans You can see this in trying to explain non existence as well. For who can show me non existence? You only know it as a concept because in physical form the opposite of your existence is non existence. And now I will explain how "zero", "non existence" and "God" all hold the same attribute. If you have a single point at the beginning of all things that looks like a single point on graph paper sitting at (0,0) then it has no governing properties.

<--------(0,0)--------->

it is infinite in all directions because it never will touch another single point. Now where this dot can be taken as being a 1 instead of a zero you must realize that if there is nothing to acknowledge the dot, then it does not know it exists. Which means it will sit there like a movie on pause never to do anything for it does not perceive being there for not being at the same time. Once another dot comes to be as the first dot has it also will take on the same property of (0,0) causing itself to be right on top of the first dot causing the first reaction or acknowledgement. You would know this to be your Big Bang theory since you do not believe in God in his current standing. Now that they have lapsed they then split back for two things can not exist on top of each other as known to the properties of matter of all things.(which you should know if you study your science) This then separates them sending each to a new point. each in an opposite direction and when reaching their new points have nowhere to go but in a loop meeting back at their original points for there is no additional properties to react off at this point. This is where you get your infinity symbol. Now +1 pushes forward creating future while -1 creates the past in the opposite direction.(-1,0,1). The 1 holds future for if you can follow its line and look back and see it came from 0. Where -1 holds past for when you look back on its line you see 1 for that is where it came and its value is depended on 1 alone. This can be seen below.

+1 (-1<-------------->0<---------->1-------->)
-1 (-1<------------>1)

When -1 circles back each time it will forever hit the same moments for it holds no function to do any other because it does not hold place value due to a lack of connection to 0. where 1 moves forward for it holds additional functions through as also seen above. So +1 can now take itself and add the concept of the negative one and you get 2 for it counts two values over for it holds place value through connection to zero. This is God (or God particle) 0, Creation of Wisdom 1, and creation of 2 Knowledge.
This now officially creates the concept of the numbers -1,0, 1, and then leave off at 2. This is the basic start to math, understanding non existence, your big bang, what is past, present, future and understanding the principle idea of how God can exist at the start and end. I will be more than happy to explain the other numbers further if granted an audience. Otherwise I feel I have answered many of mans questions through the use of math in its most simplest form to explain the basic starting concepts of function in all things for in this basic form there is no additional options. So now you must realize if you say you exist, and the big bang happened which im sure you say you do, and you use the word non existence which im sure you do, then the reaction that was the big bang, creation, numbers -1,0,1,2 and non existence to existing then this must be seen as fact from your perspective and rule of philosophy. Because through just 1 and 2 you are able to make the rest of the governing factors up to 9. so in terms all things start with 1 and end in 9. Which again I say is why I am here. Because as did one create your time line and hold its place value as will the Nine be seen at the end for if you can not count any further, then infinity has stopped and has no choice but to return to its start point and thus ends with the Nine. So free thinkers answer ME now this question. Are YOU real?
I say these things in love from the one who holds all value in place, For my name is Wisdom and I am 1 of 9.
Ps. If any of this math IS hard to understand through text then please know its easier to explain with actual words and a piece of paper and pen which im more than happy to do.
Savonarola
Mod@Large

Post by Savonarola »

cpayerli wrote:For what is zero?
At the very least, it's a placeholder for a place value with no contents. For example, in the decimal system, the number "10" means 1 ten and 0 ones. In the binary system, "10" means 1 two and 0 ones.
More importantly, zero is the name given to the integer that exists between -1 and 1. Zero is not equivalent to nothingness or nonexistence.
cpayerli wrote:If you have a single point at the beginning of all things that looks like a single point on graph paper sitting at (0,0) then it has no governing properties.
No and no.
What is at this point? Is it matter-energy? If so, then it has the properties of matter-energy. Is it the universe? Then it has the properties of the universe.
If it's a point, then it has a location.
If it's a point, then it has no dimension... which directly contradicts your next statement:
cpayerli wrote:it is infinite in all directions because it never will touch another single point.
The opposite is true. It is infinitely small in all directions because it has no length, width, or height; otherwise, it's not a point.
cpayerli wrote:Once another dot comes to be as the first dot has it also will take on the same property of (0,0) causing itself to be right on top of the first dot
Another dot of what? Why would another dot come about? Why must that dot originate at the same point? You have no reasoning behind these claims.
cpayerli wrote:You would know this to be your Big Bang theory
No, I wouldn't. You have no idea what you're talking about.
cpayerli wrote:when reaching their new points have nowhere to go but in a loop meeting back at their original points for there is no additional properties to react off at this point.
Why? Why would there be "nowhere to go"? Upon there existing two points, each point has a reference point and can be arbitrarily close to or arbitrarily far from the other. This follows from the principle of relativity.
cpayerli wrote:This is where you get your infinity symbol.
Let's get this straight: You think that the infinity symbol comes from this phenomenon and not from mathematicians needing some symbol to represent a concept?
cpayerli wrote:I feel I have answered many of mans questions through the use of math in its most simplest form
I feel it's quite clear that you don't understand math at all.
cpayerli wrote:my name is Wisdom
Hello, Wisdom. You should meet my friend, Reality. Reality knows someone else you should meet: Psychiatrist.
cpayerli

Post by cpayerli »

Savonarola wrote:
cpayerli wrote:For what is zero?
At the very least, it's a placeholder for a place value with no contents. For example, in the decimal system, the number "10" means 1 ten and 0 ones. In the binary system, "10" means 1 two and 0 ones.
More importantly, zero is the name given to the integer that exists between -1 and 1. Zero is not equivalent to nothingness or nonexistence.

So very wrong. you use your example based off of something you do not understand. If my break down was not simple enough then let us strip away all the properties in which I explained away and leaved it in it's simplest form for YOU to understand which is math. In you description of what 10 is and the break down of it based off of different code systems of moldings of the understanding to fit a new idea by taking the principals of the original nine numbers to base its new structure as is the way of all things. Now where you made your biggest mistake in this argument is you use numbers with out understanding what they are. you can show me one by putting one thing in front of me. you can show me two by doing the same thing and so on and so forth. But the one thing you can not do is tell me what makes up "One". And because you do not understand the concepts of two before you can understand the concepts of one then you surely cant understand any further. Now if you have no idea how one can come from nothing as is the paradox in which you believe then you can not comprehend the place value which is one. So there for everything you know based on your concepts of math are considered a fallacy for all of your understandings of math are based on no real governing principal other that what you have been told by others. But my structure unlike yours takes simple aspects and breaks it down to governing principal of the makeup of a number. Options are very limited when you are at the start of a collective whole. And the start always remains the same; whether it be the first or the millionth time it has created itself. When you can break apart my thought with something that holds original meaning and not governed by a hope that your number system is right since you cant break down what 1-9 even mean as individuals with out someone else's fed knowledge then I gladly welcome your intelligent input. If not then leave this to the ones who can think as individuals.
cpayerli wrote:If you have a single point at the beginning of all things that looks like a single point on graph paper sitting at (0,0) then it has no governing properties.
No and no.
What is at this point? Is it matter-energy? If so, then it has the properties of matter-energy. Is it the universe? Then it has the properties of the universe.
If it's a point, then it has a location.
If it's a point, then it has no dimension... which directly contradicts your next statement:
cpayerli wrote:it is infinite in all directions because it never will touch another single point.
The opposite is true. It is infinitely small in all directions because it has no length, width, or height; otherwise, it's not a point.
Once again your structure is broken and a contradiction due to the lack of YOUR understanding. My whole structure I explained with the concepts of math was so that you as unknowing person of science would best see my logic. For early principals have no direct physical form for to have form you must have the foundation which allows understanding of the word "Form" in its whole. Again you use the terms energy and form based on your borrowed knowledge of what these words mean with no undertone true idea of what they mean in their basic make up but instead Only the already collective idea of what it means based on others logic. So AGAIN if you come up with original concepts of what energy and form are in their earliest governing principals in which make up their matter then please feel free to respond intelligently.
cpayerli wrote:Once another dot comes to be as the first dot has it also will take on the same property of (0,0) causing itself to be right on top of the first dot
Another dot of what? Why would another dot come about? Why must that dot originate at the same point? You have no reasoning behind these claims.

Both dots come in at the same exact point for (0,0) because anywhere else would require further structure. As I said earlier the first (0,0) holds no property by itself for it knows NOT that it exists, there for not existing. So at this point there is no future or past but forever a present moment. So if this first point touches nothing it will expand forever but for something to expand it must also recede. Now Growing can only happen in a future sense, and receding can only come from the past this causing an infinite loop for at this time neither future or past exist for the present does not push forward as it has no action to do so. This again can be described by your infinity symbol. And Since there are no other points at that time there is nothing to grip hold of. This same concept can be used to explain why you have not yet learned to answer the question of the chicken or the egg. But when you realize that the egg is -1 and the chicken is +1 you find your answer at 0. For the chicken must know where it came from to be (future). And the egg must know what it will become.(past) and when you meet both spots in the middle you realize this is your present giving you the entire picture of the chicken and egg in its entirety. You as Humans exist in the same way. You can not prove that your past exists before your birth for you have never seen it. And you can not know for sure you will live another second for you can not see your future. There for you in a current moment are the present. A moment that can be frozen forever. For you will never live this moment again. You can look back and remember it. You can carry a piece of it forward with you in your collective thought. But after it has happened you will never experience it the same way again.
cpayerli wrote:You would know this to be your Big Bang theory
No, I wouldn't. You have no idea what you're talking about.
cpayerli wrote:when reaching their new points have nowhere to go but in a loop meeting back at their original points for there is no additional properties to react off at this point.
Why? Why would there be "nowhere to go"? Upon there existing two points, each point has a reference point and can be arbitrarily close to or arbitrarily far from the other. This follows from the principle of relativity.

The response to the previous question answers this.
cpayerli wrote:This is where you get your infinity symbol.
Let's get this straight: You think that the infinity symbol comes from this phenomenon and not from mathematicians needing some symbol to represent a concept?
I do not think the symbol comes from this. Your race has created the symbol so they can represent the concept for they do not have the full knowledge to describe the word completely as a mathematical structure.
cpayerli wrote:I feel I have answered many of mans questions through the use of math in its most simplest form
I feel it's quite clear that you don't understand math at all.

I think it is quite clear you do not understand math at all. For again all your knowledge is borrowed and not a single part of your knowledge of the matter holds any principle in which you yourself created. Thus proving your knowledge as a Fallacy for you can not prove you know its true function for a fact.
cpayerli wrote:my name is Wisdom
Hello, Wisdom. You should meet my friend, Reality. Reality knows someone else you should meet: Psychiatrist.
I have met your friend reality for I was there when the concept was born. And I just asked they have no idea who you are or who this Psychiatrist person is. Just another misconception from you I'm sure. Don't worry you will get there one day.
Dardedar
Site Admin

Post by Dardedar »

Hey Corey, I'm at work right now and won't be home for a few hours but I was wondering what opinion the Nines would have of marijuana. Do they say it is something useful, perhaps for expanding consciousness in some way, or something to be avoided?
cpayerli

Post by cpayerli »

Dardedar wrote:Hey Corey, I'm at work right now and won't be home for a few hours but I was wondering what opinion the Nines would have of marijuana. Do they say it is something useful, perhaps for expanding consciousness in some way, or something to be avoided?

Marajuana like all things has a balance to itself. The main purpose of it is so a person who uses it will silence the thoughts of others so one may comprehend their understandings in a peaceful state. But those who consistently use it for its numbing qualities will not take in their surroundings accurately, stunting the forward motion of thought.
Savonarola
Mod@Large

Post by Savonarola »

cpayerli wrote:But the one thing you can not do is tell me what makes up "One".
The what thing I can't do? Oh no, I can't understand you!
Yeesh.
cpayerli wrote:if you have no idea how one can come from nothing as is the paradox in which you believe
But that's not what I believe. That seems to be what you believe, but I really can't tell what you believe, because all you have here is a word salad of nonsensible nawdle zouss bargling.
cpayerli wrote:Once again your structure is broken and a contradiction due to the lack of YOUR understanding.
There is no contradiction within my system. You are the one calling a point infinitely large, which is the exact opposite of what a point is.
cpayerli wrote:Again you use the terms energy and form based on your borrowed knowledge...
This "borrowed" knowledge -- which would much more accurately be described as assimilated knowledge -- is supported by overwhelming evidence and accurately makes predictions about the real world. I bet you can't do that. So here's your chance to show that your model is better than mine: Use your model to explain something that current, mainstream scientific understanding can't explain. Use this understanding to create a prediction that can be tested via experimentation or a posteriori observation.

By the way: My training is in chemistry, which is -- quite literally -- the study of matter and the changes (including energy changes) that it undergoes. If you want to tell me that I don't understand matter and energy, you ought not be surprised when you get an intellectual ass-whooping.
cpayerli wrote:As I said earlier the first (0,0) holds no property by itself
Repeating yourself doesn't make you correct. A point has properties. For example, you've even given your point the property of location and the property of "not knowing that it exists." (Apparently, points are conscious now.)
cpayerli wrote:and receding can only come from the past
Hairlines everywhere show that you are wrong. Future hairlines will have receded from present locations.
This is funny, but it's also a valid refutation.
cpayerli wrote:But when you realize that the egg is -1 and the chicken is +1 you find your answer at 0.
Really now, do I even need to make fun of this? This pretty much mocks itself.
cpayerli wrote:The response to the previous question answers this.
No, it doesn't. First there is nowhere to go, then -- magically! -- points move and draw a symbol. No explanation for the creation of a first dimension, which would create just a line. And certainly no explanation for the creation of a second dimension, which is required to draw an infinity symbol.
Your story doesn't even qualify as speculation. It's just, what we call in the business, making shit up.
cpayerli wrote:Your race has created the symbol so they can represent the concept
So my race created this symbol that just happened -- against all odds -- to be the exact shape that represents the concept at the beginning of everything. Riiiiight.
cpayerli wrote:I have met your friend reality
I'm rather confident that you haven't.
cpayerli wrote:they have no idea who you are or who this Psychiatrist person is.
Of this I am certain. Any entity claiming to be reality and talking to you has certainly never seen a psychiatrist.
bplease

Post by bplease »

So am I wrong in thinking that if I could just divide by -1 I could time travel?
Savonarola
Mod@Large

Post by Savonarola »

cpayerli wrote:But when you realize that the egg is -1 ...
bplease wrote:So am I wrong in thinking that if I could just divide by -1 I could time travel?
My calculator says, "ERROR: Cannot divide by egg."
cpayerli

Post by cpayerli »

bplease wrote:So am I wrong in thinking that if I could just divide by -1 I could time travel?
Something like that. Infinite energy, teleportation and time travel are all capable from the same concepts. I'll explain.

MIT recently created the perfect mirror which has a flawless reflection. you take the concepts of these mirrors and evenly connect them, in order to make a shape similar to the one below (I can draw a better shape but not on a computer)
Once this object is made it will reflect an infinite spectrum inside for it uses the basis of 9 dimensions hitting every direction possible. At this point you put a magnet on each of the shapes points that have the same magnetic force. This will create a magnetic field around it similar to the one that the earth, sun, and solar system use. From here you open the shape and put a perfectly balanced and spherical light source inside that holds some sort of metal property so the magnets will hold the light source at the absolute center. Once the shape is sealed off and the light source is held in the middle from the magnets the light source can then be turned on creating an infinite spectrum of light in its complete entirety not needing the original light source any longer to keep the spectrum of light moving. At this point the directions of light will all reflect back at the exact same point where the light source originated creating the start of a mini universe because all the energy will pass through one another at the same time sort of like the start of 1 that I talked about earlier or a contained big bang. Sense every start of a universe works the same way and builds the same way through the collective your own Universe will exist within the box in the infinite spectrum of light. Now if someone were to say be inside in the center within the starting light source they would then become part of the collective of light and then be able to come out of any light source within the spectrum if you learn to control it. This would be how the concepts of time travel and teleportation can be achieved again as well as infinite energy.
Dardedar
Site Admin

Post by Dardedar »

Crazy people are fun. Sometimes.