Reward: Bring in Bigfoot, Get a Free House

fayfreethinker
antispam: human non-spammer
Designate the number of cents in half a dollar: 50

Reward: Bring in Bigfoot, Get a Free House

Post by fayfreethinker »

Bring in Bigfoot, We'll Give you a House

Hello everyone. From time to time the Fayetteville Freethinkers have offered rewards for evidence of paranormal powers demonstrated under careful and proper observing conditions. It's been reported that Arkansas is in 3rd place for having a lot of "Bigfoot" activity, so on behalf of one of our members, we are offering the reward of a house in Fayetteville to anyone who can catch Bigfoot and bring him in.

The following affidavit provides the legal details and is presented to demonstrate the full legitimacy and legally binding nature of this offer:

If you have Bigfoot, contact this attorney. Other inquires can be directed to: fayfreethinkers@yahoo.com

UPDATE: A Mr. Coleman at Cryptomumdo has posted several pictures of unlivable homes which obviously are not relevant to our offer above.

Further information: The home being offered as reward was built in the 1970's, is currently occupied, rents for $550, has an enclosed garage and sits on .75 of an acre in the city of Fayetteville. It's approximate realistic value (somewhat depressed in today's market) is $80,000. Reasonable people will understand that giving the location or posting a picture would open its present occupant to potential harassment.
Last edited by fayfreethinker on Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Dardedar
Site Admin
Designate the number of cents in half a dollar: 0

Re: Reward: Bring in Bigfoot, Get a Free House

Post by Dardedar »

While looking to capture a picture of "Bigfoot," Sony recommends using their very crisp 24.6 megapixel camera (my first digital camera was a .6 megapixel). Can you look carefully at this picture and see why?

Also, with that tricky stump in this pic, he may not only be known as Big "foot" any more.
"I'm not a skeptic because I want to believe, I'm a skeptic because I want to know." --Michael Shermer
RobertMadewell

Post by RobertMadewell »

How can I add my $50,000 house in Harrison to this offer, with the exact same conditions, of course?
RobertMadewell

Post by RobertMadewell »

I also have a hunch that the bigfoot ledgend may be inspired by a real animal that is now extinct. That being the case, this animal is ineligible for the prize because it neither walked on two legs (but could stand upright for long period time) nor is an ape or hominim. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nothrotheriops
Dardedar
Site Admin

Post by Dardedar »

RobertMadewell wrote:How can I add my $50,000 house in Harrison to this offer, with the exact same conditions, of course?
I suppose you could talk contact the attorney and see. Could complicate things though.
have a hunch that the bigfoot ledgend may be inspired by a real animal that is now extinct.
About a million years ago. A very long time indeed.
"I'm not a skeptic because I want to believe, I'm a skeptic because I want to know." --Michael Shermer
Dardedar
Site Admin

Post by Dardedar »

Lufkin man puts 'Bigfoot hair' up for sale

"While Ty Shafer of Lufkin cannot be 100 percent certain the lock of hair he has in his possession is from Bigfoot himself, he is selling the novelty item for $30."
Dardedar
Site Admin

Post by Dardedar »

Dardedar
Site Admin

Post by Dardedar »

Bump.