Web Design Contest!

Savonarola
Mod@Large
antispam: human non-spammer
Designate the number of cents in half a dollar: 50

Web Design Contest!

Post by Savonarola »

An email (discussed here) has provided me with incentive to bring our forums more attention from people who visit our homepage. Thus, we need a snazzy, attention-grabbing plug for our forum to be placed on our website. The problem, of course, is coming up with said plug.

This is where you come in. Send in your best idea, image, catch phrase, or whatever to put on the homepage to make people want to visit our forum, read it, and post on it.

The person(s?) with the best submission(s?) will win, um, the honor of having their idea represented on the fayfreethinkers.com homepage. (Sorry, my webmaster budget is, well, nothing, so I can't promise any real awards.)

Below are two ideas that are tolerable but that I'm not particularly happy with. Feel free to take those images and let them spark an idea that isn't merely mediocre.
forumcomposite2.gif
forumcomposite3c-small.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Doug
Designate the number of cents in half a dollar: 0

Re: Web Design Contest!

Post by Doug »

See something on our website you want to comment on?
Check out our Fayetteville Freethinker forum!
"We could have done something important Max. We could have fought child abuse or Republicans!" --Oona Hart (played by Victoria Foyt), in the 1995 movie "Last Summer in the Hamptons."
Dardedar
Site Admin
Designate the number of cents in half a dollar: 0

Post by Dardedar »

Have deep thoughts to share? Post them in our forum!

Don't be afraid to share you thoughts in our forum... be a courageous freethinker!

(that picture doesn't really work I suppose, but it's too cute not to share)
"I'm not a skeptic because I want to believe, I'm a skeptic because I want to know." --Michael Shermer
freeandfrank
antispam: human non-spammer
Designate the number of cents in half a dollar: 50

Post by freeandfrank »

Well,the photos will set anyone in deep thought......... :)
I like to be allowed to express my feelings freely and listen to what others have to say...........