Springfest 2010

SherryH

Springfest 2010

Post by SherryH »

Is there going to be a booth at Springfest? I thought I saw something about that. I'm going to come down and spend the night Saturday (James won't be with me. He's working in CA.) Where the booth is going to be - does anyone know?
Dardedar
Site Admin
Designate the number of cents in half a dollar: 0

Re: Springfest 2010

Post by Dardedar »

Here's the latest on that...

I just an hour ago I stopped by Jose's (they run Springfest now) to see why we haven't gotten a response from our application I sent in weeks ago. The main guy wasn't there and the girls in the front didn't know anything. Our booth information and confirmation will probably show up in the mail any day. Regardless, we have had a booth every year for nigh ten years. We will be at Springfest and will have our booth. Worst case, our application was misplaced or something, we'll just set up on an open spot on the street somewhere (there are ALWAYS open spots). The only thing that could change this is if it is cold and raining sideways (like last year). Right now chance of rain is 50/50 but they hardly know this far out.

Pray for sunshine and plan on our regular Freethinker Springfest booth this Saturday. Bring your sins, there will be a goat involved (if it rains, there may be a wet goat involved). Rest assured that a wet goat can hold just as many sins as a dry goat.

D.
kwlyon

Post by kwlyon »

Darrel wrote:Rest assured that a wet goat can hold just as many sins as a dry goat.

D.
That's okay...many of my sins are "moist" already:P

Kevin
Dardedar
Site Admin

Post by Dardedar »

See updated info on Springfest here.
Dardedar
Site Admin

Post by Dardedar »

Help!

The dear wife is working the first half of Saturday so I need some help loading up for Springfest. I have the printer working full blast this evening and tomorrow I'll work on our big poster but the main trick will be the goat. I think I'll take Willow and at two years old she's not exactly a baby goat anymore (but she is the most people friendly). Hard to drive and hold the goat. May just tie her up in the back, not sure. So, who wants to come by early Saturday morning (we need to leave my place about 8:00am) and assist with booth load-up duty? (and there may actually be some doodie come to think of it, we'll bring a dust pan and baggie)

Darrel.

UPDATE: No biggie, I forgot I have a cage for the little goat we'll bring. No big deal. Her name is: Sinnamon