Billboards Vandalized

Dardedar
Site Admin
Designate the number of cents in half a dollar: 0

Billboards Vandalized

Post by Dardedar »

I hope our sign is up nice and high... to keep the monkeys from reaching it...

March 15, 2010
Detroit's Godless Bus Ads Vandalized

Vandals defaced or tore off part of the wording on at least three of the Detroit area bus ads that read "Don't believe in God? You are not alone." In each of the three currently known instances, it was the word "Don't" that was targeted...

March 1, 2010
Two More Godless Billboards Vandalized

With just one week to go in its four-week billboard campaign, the Sacramento Area Coalition of Reason had two more of its ten billboards vandalized over the weekend. The one on the west side of Roseville Road, just north of Longview Drive, visible to southbound traffic passing McClellan Air Force Base, had nearly all of its vinyl torn off by vandals, revealing most of the previous billboard underneath. And the one on the west side of Auburn Blvd., nearby just south of Myrtle, also facing north, had "Christ Loves U" spray painted roughly in the lower right-hand corner...

February 16, 2010
Godless Billboard Vandalized near Sacramento

One or more vandals used spray paint to deface part of a billboard on Interstate 80 midway between Sacramento and Davis, California, that reads "Are you good without God? Millions are." The words "also lost?" were added below the "Millions are."... [ MORE ]

http://unitedcor.org/whatsnew.htm
Savonarola
Mod@Large
antispam: human non-spammer
Designate the number of cents in half a dollar: 50

Re: Billboards Vandalized

Post by Savonarola »

Gotta love the holier-than-thou, morally superior Christians who destroy property in the name of Jeebuzz.
kwlyon

Re: Billboards Vandalized

Post by kwlyon »

I hate to say it but this vandalism campaign has undoubtably been effective. Particularly defacing the message by removing the word "don't"... Their message couldn't be clearer and I am sure it is heard--"We hate you, you are not welcome here". I have come to associate such a message with religion. I am not surprised.