Fundie Lecture at NWACC Friday & Saturday

Dardedar
Site Admin
Designate the number of cents in half a dollar: 0

Fundie Lecture at NWACC Friday & Saturday

Post by Dardedar »

DAR
We have just been tipped off about this two day lecture at the North West Arkansas Community College this Friday and Saturday:

YOU ARE INVITED TO:

“A Journey of Inquiry!”

{At North West Arkansas Community College’s front entrance, (BURNS HALL/White Auditorium), in Bentonville Arkansas, (just look for the signs once you get to the NWACC Campus).

October 24th at 7pm – Science proves there is a Designer/a.k.a. “God”

October 25th at 2pm – Dr. Pandit will use his experience to dissect each of the various religions, to see how each stand-up to critical analysis.

*Please note that this is not a religious seminar, it is a seminar of “Inquiry” that has Theistic ties. – Please come with any/all questions surrounding Science, Philosophy, History, Religion, Logic, etc., for Dr. Pandit.}

http://www.intelligentwonders.com/

Doug and I are definitely going. Lets use this thread to talk about details and travel arrangements. Maybe we can car pool from Fayetteville?
Doug

Re: Fundie Lecture at NWACC Friday & Saturday

Post by Doug »

DOUG
This event is not on the official NWACC calendar of events, at least the online version. It may be a case in which some nonNWACC group rented the facilities. I'll see what I can find out.
Dardedar
Site Admin

Post by Dardedar »

DAR
The local Christian radio station has been plugging this. He might get some folks:

Search Seminar--Science & God (Misc)

A seminar with Christian Evangelist Dr. Subdoh Pandit from India, showing how science proves God's existence, will be held at Northwest Arkansas Community College (Bentonville) in Burns Hall, Friday, October 24, from 7-9pm and Saturday, October 25, from 2-4pm. For more information contact James Stroud by going to: www.intelligentwonders.com or www.searchseminars.org.

Link
Doug

Post by Doug »

DOUG
The event is unknown to all here. It must be a third party just renting the room for $$$ and bringing in their dog and pony show. It is not a NWACC sponsored event.
Doubting Thomas

Post by Doubting Thomas »

I just read about this event and your intent to attend. I'd love to attend with you guys, but
it's a bit far for a drive for me right now, with work an all, but I'm most interested to
hear the outcome and your effect on the Q&A portion of the lecture. Please post a summary
both here and at the Occam's Razor site, where I first read this news, when it's over.
Enjoy Religulous,

LeeWood

AKA Pontius Pirate
andyroo

Post by andyroo »

anyone wanting to carpool can call me, andrew, at 479-846-5446. before 6PM. Friday