Baaaah!

Freethinker jokes, anecdotes, etc.
Kyrios
antispam: human non-spammer
Designate the number of cents in half a dollar: 50

Baaaah!

Post by Kyrios »

The Bible's blind, the Torah's deaf, the Qur'an is mute. If you burned them all together, you'd be close to the truth.
Doug
Designate the number of cents in half a dollar: 0

Re: Baaaah!

Post by Doug »

"Let the adults handle them."

I agree. We don't want to roast the kids. Let their parents come and get a free Bible lesson from the atheists.
"We could have done something important Max. We could have fought child abuse or Republicans!" --Oona Hart (played by Victoria Foyt), in the 1995 movie "Last Summer in the Hamptons."
Dardedar
Site Admin

Post by Dardedar »

Very advanced witnessing techniques are needed...
DAR
You got that right. Why can't we find any fundies with these advanced techniques?
Savonarola
Mod@Large

Post by Savonarola »

Translation:
"God forbid the kids be exposed to a person who has used reason to reject our beliefs. We must keep the children away while they're still in their intellectually formative years. Only stubborn, immovable adult believers can engage in a conversation with an atheist and not be deconverted."
Betsy

Post by Betsy »

Athiests are "always so sad"?

hmmm. I didn't know I was always so sad!
Savonarola
Mod@Large

Post by Savonarola »

Betsy wrote:Athiests are "always so sad"?

hmmm. I didn't know I was always so sad!
I agree, Betsy. To say that I'm "always sad" is a lie. Yes, a lie from the holier-than-thou religionists. Oh the irony.

The main reason for any recurring or constant sadness that I experience is the profound, detrimental stupidity of people, which I recognize precisely because I'm not a ditto-head religio-bot. Oh the irony.

As many atheists say: I'd rather accept what is true than what makes me happy. But being correct in my understanding makes me -- at least to some extent -- happy. Oh the irony.
Dardedar
Site Admin

Post by Dardedar »

Just in case you needed more proof that we are primates. Saw this in Wal-Mart today:

"This special powder with calamine is formulated to absorb excess sweat and reduce skin irritation from chafing. Ideal for butt busting activities like truck driving, motorcycling and extreme sports. * Absorbs excess sweat. * Reduces frictional skin irritation. * Ideal for driving, motorcycling and more. * May also be applied inside footwear, under sports pads. * Use on other areas prone to chafing."