Eternal Earth-Bound Pets

Freethinker jokes, anecdotes, etc.
Doug
Designate the number of cents in half a dollar: 0

Eternal Earth-Bound Pets

Post by Doug »

See here.

Eternal Earth-Bound Pets

Atheists who offer to take care of the pets of raptured Christians--for a fee.

================

"We are a group of dedicated animal lovers, and atheists. Each Eternal Earth-Bound Pet representative is a confirmed atheist, and as such will still be here on Earth after you've received your reward. Our network of animal activists are committed to step in when you step up to Jesus."

===========
"We could have done something important Max. We could have fought child abuse or Republicans!" --Oona Hart (played by Victoria Foyt), in the 1995 movie "Last Summer in the Hamptons."
L.Wood

Re: Eternal Earth-Bound Pets

Post by L.Wood »

This may be satire to you and me. However, I'm smelling some bucks. When ex druggie, alcoholic Glen Beck can cry on TV to gain political points,
when a total nutcake Congresswoman can get her devotees to believe almost anything your satire could well be the next profitable business venture
to soothe the misplaced passions of the devoted.
"Blessed is the Lord for he avoids Evil just like the Godfather, he delegates."
Betty Bowers
L.Wood

Post by L.Wood »

Will there be football in Heaven? If not -

.................Image

" The Memorial Licensing Company™ is the first company in the United States to license a comprehensive line of licensed memorial products. Beginning ten years ago with the Collegiate Memorials® line of college themed memorial products, MLC has become the nation's largest provider of college themed memorial products to status conscious college alumni, university friends, fans, that are designed to celebrate and tell the story of individual lives. This extends to the expression of loyalty to their alma maters as well as their favorite collegiate sports teams.
We live in a time when people are looking for deeper meanings in every area of life. It's only natural, but healthy, that families are taking a new look at the funeral experience and adding new elements that celebrate the lives of their loved ones.

Divinely here

"Blessed is the Lord for he avoids Evil just like the Godfather, he delegates."
Betty Bowers
tmiller51

Post by tmiller51 »

"Somehow, Grandpa just doesn't seem as excited about calling the Hogs as he used to".
ChristianLoeschel

Post by ChristianLoeschel »

Well, I ran the Ozark Adventist Academy Half Marathon this last weekend (a whopping 15 runners!) sporting my "Fossils, not Gospels" shirt. When I was approached about the message on said shirt, I made sure to pitch the idea of the atheist post-rapture pet sanctuary...didn't get the warmest reception, surprisingly.