Adventures in Travel

Freethinker jokes, anecdotes, etc.
JamesH
Designate the number of cents in half a dollar: 0

Adventures in Travel

Post by JamesH »

I have been working out in California this last week but I had to fly up to Boise, ID for my job this coming week. So I had an early flight on Delta out of Fresno, CA to Salt Lake City, UT then on to Boise. Well the first flight was uneventful. This drives my wife crazy when she asks about my flights and my typical response is "We took off, we flew for a while then we landed." I don't know what else to tell you. I had about a two hour lay over in Salt Lake and being an atheist at ground zero for the Mormons was a little unsettling but that was fine. We got on the plane for the 42 minute flight from Salt Lake to Boise and it was a Boeing 737 and they had individual monitors at each seat to show television shows or on longer flights they will have movies.

Well what should I get treated to on this short flight out of Mormon Central? Conan O'Brian or David Letterman? Maybe some re-runs of Scrubs?

Nope.

HBO's series--------BIG LOVE

Who said traveling isn't fun any more?
JamesH
"Knowledge will set you free, but freedom comes with responsibilities." I know that someone had to say that before me.