Bush: Stupid Mofo

Freethinker jokes, anecdotes, etc.
Doug
Designate the number of cents in half a dollar: 0

Bush: Stupid Mofo

Post by Doug »

"Conscience" v "Conscious." It's so confusing!

"We have gathered in tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, to the ideals he held and to the life he lived. Dr. King showed us that a life of conscious and purpose can lift up many souls."
-- The White House transcript more generously recorded Dubya as saying "conscience", but the audio tells a different story. Washington, D.C., Nov. 13, 2006. Hear it here.

"We're, uhh, conscience of, uhh, of uhh, folks flying -- and getting lists of people flying into our country and matching them now with a much improved database."
--Bush, White House, Jul. 30, 2003.

"The only thing I can tell you is that when I speak, I'm very conscience about the audiences that are listening to my words."
-- Substituting "conscience" for "conscious" again, White House, Feb. 14, 2007.
"We could have done something important Max. We could have fought child abuse or Republicans!" --Oona Hart (played by Victoria Foyt), in the 1995 movie "Last Summer in the Hamptons."
Doug

Post by Doug »

DOUG
Just for laughs, a reminder that Bush is an idiot.

Our first Independence Day celebration took place in a midst of a war — a bloody and difficult struggle that would not end for six more years before America finally secured her freedom. More than two decades later, it is hard to imagine the Revolutionary War coming out any other way — but at the time, America's victory was far from certain.

George W. Bush, Martinsburg, West Virginia, Jul. 4, 2007

DOUG
Aside from the idiotic "two decades later," wouldn't it make sense that the first independence day celebration would take place at the end of the war instead of in its midst?
Doug

Dumbass Can't Remember Being Corrected Seconds Earlier

Post by Doug »

DUBYA: Reverend Al Sharpton, and his wife Dominique — Reverend, it's good to see you.
AUDIENCE MEMBER: Daughter.
DUBYA: Daughter. Daughter. I don't get them right all the time. But thank you for coming. And, Dominique, you're sure a lot prettier than your father.

Celebration of African-American History Month. White House, Feb. 12, 2008
"We could have done something important Max. We could have fought child abuse or Republicans!" --Oona Hart (played by Victoria Foyt), in the 1995 movie "Last Summer in the Hamptons."
Doug

Post by Doug »

DOUG
Who says Bush is a warmonger? Look at the Peace President:

I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully.Saginaw, Michigan, Sep. 29, 2000

We'll let our friends be the peacekeepers and the great country called America will be the pacemakers.
Houston, Texas, Sep. 6, 2000

We live in a culture of moral indifference, where movies and videos glamorize violence and tolerance is touted as a great virtue.
Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas, Apr. 6, 1998

REPORTER: How do you think you will be remembered as a President?
DUBYA: I think I'll be remembered as a guy who, you know, was dealt some pretty tough issues to deal with and I dealt with them head-on and I didn't try to shy away. I didn't, you know, I didn't sacrifice — I was firm and that I made decisions based upon principles, not based upon the latest Gallup Poll. And that I helped this country protect itself, and at the same time was unashamed, unabashed at spreading certain values to others — the main one being liberty, whether it be the freedom from forms of government or the freedom from disease and hunger. And that we had a very robust foreign policy in the name of peace. And at home, that the cornerstone of my policy is to trust the individual American to make the best decisions for his or her family. And that I dealt with not only a tax, but recession and a lot of other challenges to our economy, and yet our economy is very strong. We've had 50 consecutive months of uninterrupted job growth, which is the longest in American history. So, you know something? But I'll be dead before they finally figure out my administration because history, it takes a while to get the true history of an administration.
White House, Nov. 6, 2007