Obama Watch

Discussing all things political in NW Arkansas and beyond.
Dardedar
Site Admin
Designate the number of cents in half a dollar: 0

Re: Obama Watch

Post by Dardedar »

"I'm not a skeptic because I want to believe, I'm a skeptic because I want to know." --Michael Shermer
Dardedar
Site Admin

Post by Dardedar »

"I'm not a skeptic because I want to believe, I'm a skeptic because I want to know." --Michael Shermer
Dardedar
Site Admin

Post by Dardedar »

Dardedar
Site Admin

Post by Dardedar »

Had a wingnut tell me the other day that Obama has had the most corrupt criminal administration in history. I gave him this response:
---
Nixon had eight staffers convicted of crimes against their office. In contrast your Reagan had this...
"By the end of his term, 138 Reagan administration officials had been convicted, had been indicted, or had been the subject of official investigations for official misconduct and/or criminal violations. In terms of number of officials involved, the record of his administration was the worst ever."
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2005/10/1 ... onvictions#

Here is the complete and unabridged list of those indicted or convicted in the Obama administration: 0
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dardedar
Site Admin

Post by Dardedar »